4536Re: [magnifiers] Linux magnifiers [Was: Zoomtext and vista]

    Sep 17, 2007
      Here's a discussion about how to run Orca in full screen mode:
      http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=493790 I tried Orca on an Ubuntu
      machine this weekend and it worked out of the box. However, it was in
      split-screen mode by default and I didn't have the time to figure out the
      full screen mode.

      - Bas

      --
      Bas Cancrinus - freelance Java-consultant
      Mobile: +31 (0)6 50 24 57 56

      Cancrinus ICT - www.canict.com