4523Zoomtext and vista

  • Thomas Morgan
    Sep 13, 2007
      Hi, its been a while since ZT 9.1 was released now, and vista will be releasing there SP1 in Q1 '08 so im asking the people who use zoomtext 9.1 and Vista to give me there thoughts on how they run together.

      Have u had a good experience with zoomtext and vista?
      Have u seen any improvements over running zoomtext in XP?
      What are the drawbacks?
      How do u think of Vista from a vision impaired perspective?

      I am considering upgrading to vista when the SP1 has been out for a couple of months, and just want to no if that is a wise dicision.

      Cheers,
      Tom