4487RE: [magnifiers] Re: iZoom Web very promising

  • Leslie Paul Peterson
    Jul 1, 2007
      Umang, Yes, I did once but the screen changed and caused me confused but I forget to click it again and again. My question: how could I change the color of the full cross lines? I can not see the red on normal screen. I am using the split screen. Leslie-- -----Original Message----- From: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:magnifiers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of veracron Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 2:30 PM To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com Subject: [magnifiers] Re: iZoom Web very promising Leslie, There is a button which says "Click to improve performance". See if that helps. The dial-up, DSL issue doesn't really affect performance. Once iZoom Web starts up it does not need the internet to function. This is only a Beta version and we're still working out the bugs/performance issues. Thanks for your comments. The more feedback we have, the more we can improve the product. Regards, Umang Dua Issist Support --- In magnifiers@yahoogro <mailto:magnifiers%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com, "Leslie Peterson" <lesliepeterson@...> wrote: > > Peter: Yes, it looks good! But I am using 8x. It moves very slow. I guess it is not good for Dial-Up. It might be good for DSL or high speed on the web-based. Zoomtext is still the top. Leslie- - -----Original Message----- From: magnifiers@yahoogro <mailto:magnifiers%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com [mailto:magnifiers@yahoogro <mailto:magnifiers%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com] On Behalf Of Peter Verhoeven Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 8:37 AM To: magnifiers@yahoogro <mailto:magnifiers%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com Subject: [magnifiers] iZoom Web very promising Hi, I tried iZoom Web on http://www.issist <http://www.issist <http://www.issist.ca> ca> ca and it realy is a very promising web-based screen magnifier with speech suppot! It realy gives us access on any computer anywhere. Have others tried this great product! It is also good news, that this web-based screen magnifier will remain free! If some performance issues can be solved and some more speech support is given, this is realy a great professional screen magnifier giving millions of people all over the world access to computers and the internet. Please give it a try and tell us what you think about it. Keep in mind that it is beta software, but because it does not install software on your computer, accept a small Internet explorer plugin, there are no risks to give it a try. By giving issist.com your feedback you can help to improve this product. Peter Verhoeven http://www.magnifie <http://www.magnifie <http://www.magnifiers.org> rs.org> rs.org [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] -------------------------------------- ------------- > Letter content was scanned by WinAntiVirus Pro 2007. > No threat detected. > Please visit www.winantivirus.com for more details. > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > ---------------------------------------------------