      From: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:magnifiers@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of michaelgannon13
      Sent: 28 March 2007 17:16
      To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [magnifiers] Can anyone help. MyReader2 software

      I found this website with this software. I was wondering if anyone had
      come across something that did the samething. Word mode. Displays words
      singularly in the same coordinates on screen. Saves me moving out of my
      tunnel vision.

      HYPERLINK
      "http://www.humanware.com/Products/Auto_reader/my_Reader.asp"http://www.huma
      nwar-e.com/Products/-Auto_reader/-my_Reader.-asp

      Thanks

      16:23