4406Re: WHAT KIND OF MAGNIFERS

  • cazbow2006
    Mar 1, 2007
      hi katie

      hope your well!

      witch one of thse program do you like bested

      ZoomText with speech (use full screen magnifier) and the speech to
      read
      I also use MAGic and JAWS.

      did you buy all 3 of these solftware and witch one do you find the
      bested?

      i brought jaws and i cannot use it on my new pc so i am planning on
      selling it

      caroline

      --- In magnifiers@yahoogroups.com, "Katey Glass" <kateyglass@...>
      wrote:

      > I use ZoomText with speech (use full screen magnifier) and the
      speech to read long documents. I also use MAGic and JAWS.