4207Video Reading Aid for Vision Impaired People project by Silicon clip magazine

  • Bamccallau
    Nov 26, 2006
      Hi magnifiers reader,
      I bought a Video Reading Aid PCB from RCS Radio in Sydney for $20.00
      include GST and post for Video Reading Aid project is electronic
      magnifier with small CDD camera PCB cost under $100.00 by Silicon Chip
      issue on October 2005 webpage:
      www.siliconchip.com.au/cms/A_105320/article.html

      I like to heard visually impaired who build video reading aid. Because
      I shouldn't buy a new video magnifier pack or second hand or waiting
      list at disability sevice goverment for fund to buy a video magnifier
      on before exam sit at college.
      bye now
      bamccallau