      From: "Shawn Warren" <swarren@...>
      To: <magnifiers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 11:49 AM
      Subject: RE: [magnifiers] Zoomtext 9 or Magic 10

      Chris,

      I found your thoughts on ZoomText 9 & Magic 10 very interesting.

      Please allow me to correct your comment about ZoomText 9.0 licensing. You
      CAN run your copy of ZoomText on 3 computers simultaneously. You would need
      to activate on each computer. Of course you are still bound by the legal
      agreement (for use by licensee only, etc.).

      Perhaps you are basing your experience on the earlier generation of
      ZoomText, version 8 (in this case you are correct.)

      Regards,
      Shawn

      Shawn Warren
      Director of Product Support
      Ai Squared - Making Accessibility Simple (r)
      swarren@...
      (802) 362-3612 x109

      Visit Ai Squared online at www.aisquared.com