4154Re: [magnifiers] Zoomtext 9 or Magic 10

  • John Cunniff
    Oct 3, 2006
      Hello!

      I found your post very intersting! Smile. I have been an ZT user for a
      long time myself, too. I also have been experiencing with MAGic 8 but
      never been using MAGic 10 myself, unfortunately. My understanding that
      MAGic is manufactured by Freedom Scientific. This was moved from
      LP-Windows (I have been using that for myself and liked it very much. It
      had a nice feature was after you hit ALT+RIGHT and let it scroll across
      the screen and moves to the next line and go to the left automatically.
      ZT doesn't. I was disappointed so, had to re-learn the feature. Found it
      has DocReader since ZoomText 7.11. Oh well. i still liked LP-Windows
      very much!

      Also, my first experience with LP-DOS as ti was ok but limited feature
      and buggy, I believe.

      Unfortunately, I forgot where LP-DOS was manufactured by??? But I
      remembered it was in Brookline, MA.

      Regards,
      John :)