4143RE: [magnifiers] Free screen reader

  • Verhoeven, Peter
    Aug 8, 2006
      The free screen reader Thunder, has nothing to do with viruses.
      But you can find information about Lookout at
      http://www.screenreader.co.uk

      Peter Verhoeven

      > I;m not aware of any virus. I am interested in a screen
      > magnifier called "look Out". Any suggestions?

      This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
      If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
      If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a "reply" message.
      Thank you for your cooperation.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic