      From: Vince Thacker
      To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 3:41 PM
      Subject: Re: [magnifiers] Free screen reader

      I see from google searches that some people are aski8ng the same thing about Netcraft! And I must admit I've never heard of it until I saw your message.

      Yes, to the best of my belief, the screenreader.net site it perfectly legit. The software was launched at the recent Sight Village tech show in Birmingham UK, which is a very public forum for assistive technology developers and customers.

      Vince.