4138Re: [magnifiers] Free screen reader

  • BruceHP@aol.com
    Aug 4, 2006
      In a message dated 8/4/2006 2:14:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      vince@... writes:

      >I see from google searches that some people are aski8ng the same thing
      about Netcraft! And I must admit I've never heard of it until I saw your message.

      Yes, to the best of my belief, the screenreader.net site it perfectly legit.
      The software was launched at the recent Sight Village tech show in
      Birmingham UK, which is a very public forum for assistive technology developers and
      customers.

      >Vince

      Thanks, Vince!