4134Re: [magnifiers] Free screen reader

  • Frank Siedlaczek
    Aug 4, 2006
      > >The program, called Thunder, is available from
      > >http://www.screenreader.net
      >
      > NetCraft couldn't verity this site, is it legit? Thanks!

      How should *we* know? But of course it's always a good idea to backup your whole system and data files before trying out any new software... ;-)
      I don't think it's the first accessiblity virus... really ... no...

      Domain Name: SCREENREADER.NET
      Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
      Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net
      Referral URL: http://domainhelp.tucows.com
      Name Server: NS45.1AND1.CO.UK
      Name Server: NS46.1AND1.CO.UK
      Updated Date: 04-jul-2006
      Creation Date: 24-aug-2004
      Expiration Date: 24-aug-2011

      BTW: I am not paranoid! But that doesn't mean that they're not after me! :-)))

      Regards
      Frank