4063Dolphin Releases version 7 of Supernova, Hal, Lunarplus en Lunar

    Jun 1, 2006

      Dolphin has released version 7 of their products Supernova, Hal, Lunarplus and Lunar.
      My conclusion about this release: less new features and the major prolem, inaccessibility to thousands of programs remain.

      It is a pity that all AT vendors seem to concentrate on Nice to Have features, instead of making the world realy more accessible for us.
      for users of screen magnifiers this is less a problem, than for those depending on braille and spceech.

      Check out this news posting I found!

      Click below for the full story!
      http://magnifiers.org/news.php?action=fullnews&id=171