3940Re: [magnifiers] Magnifier with horizontal screen scrolling...

  • Ed Aziz
    Feb 8, 2006
      Hi Andrey
      I have not seen that one, but I get somewqhat that affecxt by using dsual monitors with W@in XP
      magnifier up to 10X on the second screen, I have macular d3egeneration in both eyes and this works quite well for me.
      Ed

      Andrey <andrey.kuzmin@...> wrote: Hi All.
      I am new here.
      I need help.
      My wife father is a man with very low vision skills.
      He does not want use glasses with computer. He says his eyes tire.
      I try to use several software magnifiers, but all of them reduce
      visible area of the screen.
      A few years ago I had video card (I do not remember which). And its
      driver could enlarge screen to virtual screen up to 4 times. I could
      scroll screen vertically and horizontally.
      I think if there is the same magnifier, it will be useful for my wife
      father.
      Could anybody help me?

      Thank you
      Andrey
      ICQ 15741111

      Screen magnifier Low vision Communication and networking