3829Re: [magnifiers] Microsoft and accessibility

    Dec 4, 2005
      I know of a lot of companies, including the one I work for myself, are
      making their products accessible for visually impaired.

      What is possible with physical products is also possible with software. Here
      in Europe there is not such as a section 508 like in the USA. Most web sites
      in the USA are more accessible than they are in Europe.

      BTW: there are millions of visually impaired in the world I do not mention
      that a small group.

      Regards Peter Verhoeven