3814Re: [magnifiers] Microsoft and accessibility

    Dec 3, 2005
      Hi Cees,

      Supernova is much more than only a screen magnifier, indeed with no support
      for Java, but absolutely not inferior.
      Supernova is the only solution for people who want magnification and braille
      support.
      Supernova is much more stable than Zoomtext ever was on my systems.

      The application I speak about is an applet.
      Java messes up computers by installing all kind of versions and without
      uninstalling something. What do you think I should do to get any screen
      magnifier access a Java application?

      Peter verhoeven