3354Re: [magnifiers] Which ZoomText magnification type do you prefer to use?

  • Alice Arnold
    Oct 3, 2005
      When I went to college i didn 't like full screen because it wouldonly show
      a section of the screen and made it difficult to use. I used line by line
      mode and it sure worked for me.

      Since I only have Win '98 SE I'd have to get the version of zt magnification
      only. The version of ZT would have to be a version that's compatable with
      Win '98 SE. While I know my windows is a dinosaur version it'll have to do
      since I can't afford Win XP. Also I can't afford to upgrade my RAM right now
      since Best Buy wants danged near two hundred dollars for one memory chip.
      The PC 100 chips are also becomming a thing of the past. Compaq computers
      are limited in what they do especially the Pressio series which is what I
      use. I have a 415 Mhz Pentium processor. This is what I work with on a day
      to day basis.

      Alice
      "Helping my neighbor with my hands,
      and helping my friends with my heart."