3348RE: [magnifiers] Which ZoomText magnification type do you prefer to use?

  • Verhoeven, Peter
    Oct 2, 2005
      Hi Paul,

      I don't use Zoomtext anymore, but Supernova from Dolphin, because of
      braille display support.
      But I always use full screen magnification.
      With Zoomtext I also could magnify video streams, but this is impossible
      with Dolphin products. After a video stream starts magnification in the
      video pane is turned off in Supernova.

      BTW: in a lot of games magnification in Zoomtext was also turned off, or
      direct draw was not supported.

      Regards Peter Verhoeven

      This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
      If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
      If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a "reply" message.
      Thank you for your cooperation.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic