3347Re: [magnifiers] Which ZoomText magnification type do you prefer to use?

  • johnc@shellworld.net
    Oct 2, 2005
      Hello, Paul!

      First of all, yes, I noticed that "Full screen mode" is popular in
      ZoomText! Good feedbacks from people! LOL.

      I want to apologize for this problem that you noticed my "AVG
      Certificate" information. My Windows refuses to install an update due of
      Windows has a problem -- I got an error as it said "Cannot upgrade from
      %1 to %2 etc. I tried to find a way to fix it. But noone can help me
      since I have a Windows ME. However, I plans to shop around a new
      computer since I've been planning since January 25th due of winning my
      lucky lottery scratch so, I am able to afford for a new computer. But I
      have been quite busy with other things plus problems with my Deaf-Blind
      Community Access Network's budget not allowing me to work with a
      paidvolunteer to work with me as much as in the past. That's why my life
      has been difficult without using a paid volunteer much. Oh well. But
      anyway, as I get a new computer, it will fully be operational! Thanks
      for pointing me out about AVG "out of date" database! Smile.

      John :)

      --
      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.