3248Re: [magnifiers] Technologies for Lifelong Independence

  • Kathy Williams
    Sep 1, 2005
      Well, they say they are selling Betas, but when you write to them they aren't answering, so it's hard to tell what they are doing. I used to beta test for Word Perfect. When Corel bought them they changed policy and required Beta Testers to return the beta software at the end of the test giving them nothing for their grouble. I stopped testing or them needless to say. Although the price is reduced, I still believe they've got a lot of nerve asking people to work for them to perfect a product in this way. I guess wwe are supposed to be so desperate for access we'll pay anything and accept any conditions.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic