3240Last Chance for Golf Scramble

  • Robin Stemple
    Aug 17, 2005
      August 17, 2005

      Dear Friend of the Somerset Blind Center:

      Hello from beautiful Somerset County where we're already starting to show
      signs of Autumn. A long dry summer will make the leaves turn early. In
      fact, I have it on good authority that a tree here and there is already
      starting to turn. Today's temperatures will hit about 75 and it's going to
      be mmild and breezy.
      We're hoping that we have a day like today on Saturday, August 27 for the
      Third Annual Dick Siee Lions Region 5 Golf Scramble. It's not too late to
      sign up to participate. The entry fee of $75 will get you a round of golf
      at North Fork Golf and Tennis Club, just north of jennerstown, as well as
      some great prizes and an awards banquet featuring a Pig Roast.
      Simply reply to this E-mail, or give me a call at the number below and we'll
      reserve a spot for you when we tee-off shotgun-style at 1:00.

      Thanks for your interest in helping the Blind Center continue to change
      lives. Have a wonderful day.

      Robin Stemple, Executive Director
      Somerset County Blind Center

      748 S. Center Ave.
      Somerset, PA 15501

      Phone: 814-445-1310, Ext. 111 Fax: 814-279-3116

      Web Site: www.somersetblind.org <http://www.somersetblind.org/>

      The mission of the Somerset County Blind Center is to; improve the quality
      of life for the blind and visually impaired; to provide employment for
      disabled workers and; to prevent blindness in the general population.