3165Re: [magnifiers] Portable CCTV

  • Kevin Brown
    Jun 9, 2005
      Barbara,

      I have not used the Liberty, but I know some one who used and loved
      it. But she eventually replaced it with the Telesensory Pico because
      the latter device is more portable.

      I urge you to, if possible, find a dealer of Low Vision products in
      your area, and try a bunch out. There seem to be a lot of portable
      solutions out there -- many of which are newer than the Liberty, so
      they might be better CCTVs.

      Best of luck to you.

      Kevin