2764Re: [magnifiers] Pocket Viewer

  • Leslie P Peterson
    Oct 1, 2004
      kathy,

      Yes, I like PocketViewer very much. My understanding it is not great for
      the bookworm readers. I also was disappointed that I can not use it
      outdoor during the day hours because I can not see on the screen unless I
      am in the dark.

      Yes, it is worth to have better than glass magifier. Sometime I forget
      to bring it with me then I felt helpless. Ofcourse, I must have it until
      I can not see anymore.

      Smiling,
      Leslie--