2195Re: [magnifiers] A big fix in ZoomText 8

  • Leslie P Peterson
    Dec 1, 2003
      Yes, what Coly said is true. What a hard work to control the computer. It
      makes me bored with it. Many times I want to change to different screen
      reader but I see the Zoomtext is still best for me. Huh!

      HINT: I always press SHIFT+CNTL+PRINT SCREEN keys. It will change the
      Windows Scheme.

      You will need to set it in the Windows' Accessabilities Option, Display,
      Setting.

      I also use Zoomtext's Color shift, too.

      Ofcourse, too much to control with the display.

      Leslie--
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic