      From: Cory Blocher [mailto:scbc@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 12:51 PM
      To: 'Cory Blocher'
      Subject: A big fix in ZoomText 8

      Hello Everyone

      I don't do this often but I wanted everyone affiliated with the blind center
      to know about this.

      I am using ZoomText 8 with the latest updates and I found a bug in the
      program. Basically the program will not track black text all the time and
      sometimes it will not track it at all. After some time I found the fix on
      my own that is to change all text in windows to a color other than black.
      Now everything works like a charm.

      I do apologize if this is useless information, but I wanted everyone to know
      about this issue because I am sure that most of the people in my blind
      center address book know someone who uses ZoomText. I've emailed AiSquared
      in hopes that they will fix this bug but it has been my experience that when
      you find something they are unwilling or unable to correct they will not get
      back to you.

      Thanks for humoring me.

      Have a wonderful thanksgiving.

      Have a good day;