      From: Sridhar [mailto:srinivasan.ramanujam@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 3:00 PM
      To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [magnifiers] Java Support for Dolphin??

      Hi,
      We are willing to use Dolphin in our Present Project.
      I would like to know if Dolphin SuperNova supports Java
      as major part of our project is Java Swing.
      Any other suggestion is also appreciated

      Thanks & Regards,
      Ram

      IMPORTANT INFORMATION

      This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way and notify postmaster@.... Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Dolphin Computer Access Ltd.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic