1945Re: [magnifiers] How? Move Popup from below to top of the pointer?

  • Frank Siedlaczek
    May 5, 2003
      > Frank,
      >
      > I do not understand it. I hope you read Bas' post. That is what I mean.

      :-/ Okay...

      I intended to send you the alt-arrow-keys-tip, but I tried it when I wrote
      the reply and it didn't work in that special program I tested it with. The
      tooltip disappeared as soon as I pressed the alt-key. So I neglected that
      possibility. But as Bas posted the tip I tend to believe that I have successfully
      used that workaround in the past. Must have something to do with the special
      application whose tooltips one wants to read... Strange.

      Regards
      Frank

      --
      +++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more http://www.gmx.net +++
      Bitte l├Ącheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!