1682Re: [magnifiers] colors

  • John Cunniff -- DeepSpace NetAdmin
    Dec 2, 2002
      Creamonsky,

      Yes! That is what I have done myself (without ZoomText since I do not
      have it here since I cannot afford at this time) that I can make for
      example, bus schedule into a large print by clicking on the magnifying
      glass and plus sign to make it to work better for me. But I have to move
      across the screen with "hand" pointer. Grin!

      John

      --
      John Cunniff
      IRC Nick: Johnc

      How to get to use DeepSpace Network? Download an IRC Client called is "mIRC", go to http://www.mirc.com/ and download the latest version of mIRC. Then, install a latest version of mIRC and run it. Put a server name to "DeepSpace" on the group name field. Then, put your Nick inthe Nick field and Alternate Nick in Alt. Nick field, your name and E-Mail in Name and E-Mail field then, click on "Connect" button to connect to DeepSpace Network. After you are connected, put #Lobby channel in your channel folder then, click "Add" then, click "Join" button to enter a channel.

      E-Mail: mailto:johnc@...
      AIM: JCunn27611
      ICQ: 53861506
      FAX: 928-563-6157

      Updated: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! I got a new website up and running! Check it out at: http://aquarius.straynet.com/ and you will like it very much. Hope you come and visit with us anytime! If you have any questions or problems, please let me know. Thank you! :)