1676Re: [magnifiers] colors

  • lesliepeterson@juno.com
    Dec 1, 2002
      Cransonsky,

      thinking......

      Ok, when I got the information on the email or on the webpage with
      Acrobat, or PDF. I can not read with my severe poorly vision. They are
      "fancy" color picture. I tried to reverse color by ZT but NO help. Then I
      press Shift+Alt+Screen for Window Scheme change. but NO help. I do not
      know how to solve my reading on the Arcobat or PDF so I deleted it or
      left there to another page. Rare, I print it and put it under my CCTV
      that I can read.

      Ofcourse, Windows has Accessability tools but it is limit. I do not like
      it but I use ZT for many years. My first ZT there were no large print on
      the screen in 1980s and 1990s until it comes to Windows 95 and higher. ZT
      is more selection and more accessability tools than Windows.

      Tell me what do you use on your computer? I am use ZT 6x on 19" monitor
      desttop and 8x on 13.1 monitor laptop. Windows does not have.

      Leslie--
      On Sun, 1 Dec 2002 22:49:21 EST cremsonsky@... writes:
      > Well what it is the windows has accessibility tools for people that
      > don't or
      > can't afford ZoomText or JAWS to put on there computers, but the
      > main thing
      > that is to be worried about is zoomtext, not windows colors, fonts,
      > etc.

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic