      Van: Haverp@... [SMTP:Haverp@...]
      Verzonden: vrijdag 31 maart 2000 15:01
      Aan: magnifiers@egroups.com
      Onderwerp: [magnifiers] Finding Cursor

      Hi,

      I use Zoomtext 7.03.02 and Windows 98. I do a lot of writing and usually
      use
      Word 97. When editing a document I use Docreader to review my document,
      exiting when I want to correct my work. My problem has been when I have a
      large document with a small font I often have great difficulty finding the
      cursor on exiting docreader. I know it is on the word I left it on in
      Docreader, but I don't know where it is on the screen.

      Is there any way to get zoomtext to help me find the cursor? It does a
      good
      job of following the mouse. I try moving the cursor a few characters with
      the arrow keys, and find my cursor eventually but it is time consuming. If
      increase magnification the zoom window stays centered on the mouse and the
      cursor goes out of view.

      Any suggestions?

      Thanks,

      Greg