1048Re: [magnifiers] ZT 7.06 and Excel 97

  • Emilia Belserene
    Sep 3 2:35 PM
      It's a terrible bug in ZT used with Excel but there is a solutionl You
      have to turn off a feature called something like MS Active
      Accessibility. That also fixes a problem with Edit/Go to in Excel. But I
      forget how to turn the thing off. It was someone of this list who gave me
      the answer.
      This would be why Emmet (esq) had no problem. He must have MSAA
      turned off.