Masters student needs your help!

  • joemateocan5
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2002
      Hi All

      I need your help! I am a Masters student in Communication design at
      Central St Martins in London. For my final project and thesis I am
      creating a book called `Personal Objects'. The book entails the
      relationship and emotional attachment that people have with items
      they collect and buy.

      I am collecting photographs from around the world of people with
      their collections/objects and asking them these questions:

      When did you start collecting?
      Why did you start collecting?
      How does your collection reflect in your personality?
      What do other people think?

      I really hope you are able to help me in my quest. Thank you for
      taking the time to read this email and I look forward to hearing from
      you.

      Many thanks

      Joe Mateo