RE: Reenviar: magnetics paco spain

  • Adnan . . .
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2004
      Hi,

      this what do you mean

      Adnan
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: "francisco Lozano" <palozano4@...>
      To: <m5m7@...>
      Subject: RE: Reenviar: magnetics paco spain
      Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:31:11 +0200 (Hora de verano romance)

      DEAR ADNAN

      HOW ARE YOU , I RECEIVED YOUR E-MAIL .
      I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN COLLECTING THE MAGNETIC THAT
      IS
      A GUITAR AND HAS DUBAI WRITTEN ON IT. I WILL
      SEND YOU A
      PICTURE OF ONE FROM ANOTHER HARD ROCK CAFE. LET
      ME
      KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP ME. THANK YOU.
      THIS IS MY ADDRES :

      FRANCISCO LOZANO FERRER
      C/ S. MIRABENT PARETAS N�2
      1� 1�
      08870 SITGES
      BARCELONA
      SPAIN

      THANK YOU AGAIN , I SEND TO YOU TOO ,MAGNETICS
      FROM
      HERE, BYE

      From: "francisco Lozano" <palozano4@...>
      To: <m5m7@...>