RE: I'm from Hong Kong

  • Adnan . . .
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2004
      Hi Jeanie,

      Today I have sent you MAGNETS from my country U.A.E. I hope you will like
      it. I will be waiting to receive magnets soon.

      Again, please find below my address

      Adnan Aljanahi
      P.O.Box: 54154
      Dubai
      UAE

      Thanks!!!

      Adnan
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      From: "Jeanie" <jeanie@...>
      To: "'Adnan .'" <m5m7@...>
      Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:57:13 +0800

      Hi Adnan,

      I can send you magnets from Hong Kong and I'll be going to Bangkok & Pattaya
      this Thursday. Let me know if you want any magnets from these 3 places. I
      also pick magnets that reads the city's name with some culture values if
      possible. For example: I have magnets from Switzerland with black & white
      cows. Amsterdam magnet is a windmill. Bangkok magnet is a tuk-tuk, their
      local transportation. Berlin magnet is the Brandenburg Gate.

      Let me know!

      Thanks!
      Jeanie