URGENT, IRAQ'S UNITY IS THE KEY FOR PEACE.

  • 23Peace
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      URGENT, IRAQ'S UNITY IS THE KEY FOR PEACE.

      (Disclaimer: You have received this email is because we joined
      the same egroup. If you do not want to see our mail in your inbox,
      you may go to yahoo egroups you joined to choose the Option
      which will not forward egroup's message to your inbox. Thanks )

      Dear Caring friend,

      This campaign letter is so URGENT and so IMPORTNAT .

      Enclosed an important Sample letter and contacts.
      Please write your letters NOW.

      In order to access our campaign letter today,
      please IMMIDIATELY COPY our entire letter and all
      Contact information from our email account from the
      draft folder and then paste into your own email account.

      (NOTE: Due to some people with ILL intention, we urge
      you to copy our campaign letter immidiately into your
      own email account NOW before they erase it.)

      Here are the STEPS to retrive our campaign letter :

      1: Go to : http://www.yahoo.com

      2: Then click "MAIL".
      (if you already signed in with other ID,
      then please sign out first and then
      sign in with the following new ID.)

      3: Then enter a new ID :

      USER ID : humanity_6666
      Password: 951*951

      4: Then click "DRAFT" under folder to COPY our entire
      campaign letter and PASTE into your own Email Account.
      (*** Because the letter has to be sent from your own
      Email Address.)
      Note: please select any subject line as you wish.
      As they are all the same contents.

      Please hold down your left button on your mouse
      and then drag and highlight the entire message.
      Then release the left botton. Then press your
      right button on your mouse and then click "COPY".

      5: Then go to your own Email Account and then click
      "COMPOSE" and then press the right button of your
      mouse and then click on "PASTE".
      Now, you will see our campaign letter again
      appear in your own email account. Then click
      "SAVE as a DRAFT" on the top bar .

      Now, you have a copy of our campaign letter
      in your own Email Account to work with.

      Or you may simply SAVE our letter in any
      of your own word processing file.

      Now, you can start to work on this very
      important and urgent campaign letter Now.

      Thanks so much for your time and efforts
      for the World's Peace and Justice.

      PEACE.