URGENT, PLEASE VETO JAPAN'S MILITARISIC UN RESOLUTION.

  • Peace023b
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 7:28 PM
      (Disclaimer: You have received this email is because we joined
      the same egroup. If you do not want to see our mail in your inbox,
      you may go to yahoo egroups you joined to choose the Option
      which will not forward egroup's message to your inbox. Thanks )

      Dear Caring friend,

      This campaign letter is so URGENT and so IMPORTNAT .

      The World's Peace and Justice are in your hands now.
      Please write your letters NOW.

      We also urge you to get your friends and relatives to
      write this very urgent and important letter.

      Due to the recent Yahoo changed its policy,
      now, in order to access our campaign letter today,
      please IMMIDIATELY copy our letter from our email
      messages from the draft box and then paste into
      your email account.
      (*** We will delete our message at any time soon.)

      Here are the STEPS to retrive our campaign letter :

      1: Go to : http://www.yahoo.com

      2: Then click "MAIL".

      3: Then enter :

      USER ID : world_peace_9999
      Password: 753*753

      4: Then click "DRAFT" under folder to COPY our entire
      campaign letter and PASTE into your own Email Account.
      (*** Because the letter has to be sent from your own
      Email Address.)
      Note: please select any subject line as you wish.
      As they are all the same contents.

      Please hold down your left button on your mouse
      and then drag and highlight the entire message.
      Then release the left botton. Then press your
      right button on your mouse and then click "COPY".

      5: Then go to your own Email Account and then click
      "COMPOSE" and then press the right button of your
      mouse and then click on "PASTE".
      Now, you will see our campaign letter again
      appear in your own email account. Then click
      "SAVE as a DRAFT" on the top bar .

      Now, you have a copy of our campaign letter
      in your own Email Account to work with.

      Or you may simply SAVE our letter in any
      of your own word processing file.

      Now, you can start to work on this very
      important and urgent campaign letter Now.

      Thanks so much for your time and efforts
      for the World's Peace, Justice and Prosperity.

      @@@ ATTENTION :
      It is very important to join our mail list so that
      we can send mail directly to your email address.
      We urge you to please click below and send us your Email
      Address and add "JOIN". Thanks so much for your efforts
      for the World's peace and justice :

      QERFUUP5@ YAHOO.COM
      or qerfuup5@ yahoo.com

      Your Email address will forever NOT be passed
      to anyone else from us. Thanks.

      PEACE

      http://mail.yahoo.com