URGENT, STOP NEO-CONS' OPPRESSION ON CHINA.

  • Peace023b
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006
      (Disclaimer: You have received this email is because we joined
      the same egroup. If you do not want to see our mail in your inbox,
      you may go to yahoo egroups you joined to choose the Option
      which will not forward egroup's message to your inbox. Thanks )

      Dear Caring friend,

      This campaign letter is so URGENT and so IMPORTNAT .

      Your letters and pleas are the Most Important
      ones to educate our President and our Congress
      as well as Media, UN, EU countries .
      Your Letters will be the saviors of the World.

      Due to the recent Yahoo changed its policy,
      now, in order to access our campaign letter today,
      please IMMIDIATELY copy our letter from our email box
      and then paste into your email account.
      (*** We will delete our message at any time soon.)

      Here are the STEPS to retrive our campaign letter :

      1: Go to : http://www.yahoo.com

      2: Then click "MAIL".

      3: Then enter :

      USER ID : world_peace_5555
      Password: 753*753

      4: Then click "DRAFT" under folder to COPY our entire campaign
      letter and PASTE into your own Email Account. (*** Because
      the letter has to be sent from your own Email Address.)
      Note: please select any subject line as you wish.
      As they are all the same contents.

      Please hold down your left button on your mouse
      and then drag and highlight the entire message.
      Then release the left botton. Then press your
      right button on your mouse and then click "COPY".

      5: Then go to your own Email Account and then click
      "COMPOSE" and then press the right button of your
      mouse and then click on "PASTE".
      Now, you will see our campaign letter again
      appear in your own email account. Then click
      "SAVE as a DRAFT" on the top bar .

      Now, you have a copy of our campaign letter
      in your own Email Account to work with.

      Or you may simply SAVE our letter in any
      of your own word processing file.

      Now, you can start to work on this very
      important and urgent campaign letter Now.

      Thanks so much for your time and efforts
      for the World's Peace, Justice and Prosperity.

      @@@ ATTENTION :
      By the way, we urge you to please JOIN our mailing
      list so that we can send our campaign letter directly
      to your mail box. If you would like to join,
      please click below and send us your Email Address :

      QERFUUP5@ YAHOO.COM
      or qerfuup5@ yahoo.com

      Your Email address will forever NOT be passed
      to anyone else from us. Thanks.

      PEACE

      http://mail.yahoo.com