URGENT, PLEASE BLOCK "AXIS OF IMPERIALISM".

  • Peace023b
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      (Disclaimer: You have received this email is because we
      joined the same egroup. If you do not want to see our mail
      in your inbox,you may go to yahoo egroups you joined to
      choose the Option which will not forward egroup's message
      to your inbox. Thanks )

      Dear Caring friend,

      THIS LETTER IS SO URGENT and SO IMPORTANT !!!

      Please lets continue to make efforts to persuade all the
      IAEA members and UN Security Council members NOT
      to punish Iran.
      Let's ask the United Nations to Abolish the 5 Permanent
      members of the Security Council . The World's PEACE
      is in your hands now. Please make all your efforts NOW .

      All citizens have the responsibility to push the World's
      Peace and Justice. We urge you to be DILIGENTLY
      to WRITE YOUR LETTERS NOW.

      Enclosed is an important SAMPLE LETTER for your
      references and CONTACT Information.

      @EVERY CONTACT IS SO IMPORTANT TO REACH !

      @@@: Due to the Importance and Urgency of this
      letters, we urge you to write all of the letters RIGHT NOW !!!
      Or at least COMPLETE them in the Next Few Days !!!

      @@@: We urge you to Write your own letters and express
      YOUR OWN OPINIONS on this very important issue.
      Or you may change our Subject line a little bit if you wish.
      Thanks so much for your efforts for World's Peace and Justice .
      PLEASE BE ALWAYS POLITE in ALL YOUR LETTERS.

      @@@ SPECIAL ATTENTION # 1 :
      In order to be able to send to all of the email addresses
      listed in our "CONTACT LIST" below, you must delete the
      "space" between "@ " and the first character after that
      if there is one before you send your letter .

      @@@ SPECIAL ATTENTION # 2 :
      If you like our messages, please go to Yahoo Egroup
      to direct the email to your INBOX . Because we may
      not list the contacting addresses clearly in the future. THANKS.

      SAMPLE LETTER : (Please place your Name, City, State, and
      Name of your Country at the Beginning and End of your letter. Thanks.)

      NOTE: The following Sample Letter is based on our opinions
      and published information.

      From: Your Name,
      Your City,
      Your State, Your Zip Code
      Your Country's name .

      Subject : PLEASE BLOCK "AXIS OF IMPERIALISM".

      Dear UN Representative and Staff,

      We are lawful citizens and voters. We are very concerned
      about the Iran's nuclear dispute. We urge you and all IAEA
      and UN members to Vote AGAINST the referral of Iran's
      Peaceful nuclear issue to the UN Security Council. Because
      a legal Rights of a Peaceful nuclear technology for Energy
      is enshrined by the NPT("Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty").
      Iran is a member of the NPT.

      We also urge all UN members to CHANGE THE CHARTER OF the
      UNTIED NATIONS TO ABOLISH the 5 PERMANENT MEMBER SEATS
      OF the UN SECURITY COUNCIL.
      AND LET ALL MEMBERS OF THE SECURITY COUNCIL
      TO BE ROTATING AMONG ALL UN MEMBERSHIP.

      Because such "Permanent members" can NO longer represent
      for the World's interests to fight against Injustice and Unfairness.

      Now, we can see there is an "AXIS OF IMPERIALISM"
      being formed. The Head is the U.S. which is controlled by
      the Neo-Cons. And it is accompanied with the UK, JAPAN,
      Australia, France, Germany, Russia and China 7 Puppets
      Regimes. Excluding Japan and Germany, all others are the
      exact members of the UN Security Council "PERMANENT MEMBERS".
      How can the World expect "Puppet" Regimes to fight
      Injustice for the Oppressed in the World ???

      The former President Bill Clinton said only Diplomacy will
      work on Iran while speaking at the last day of the annual
      meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
      He also emphasized that the best place for resolving Iran's
      nuclear dispute is at the International Atomic Energy
      Agency(IAEA), Austria's Der Standard newspaper reported.
      http://www.iranmania.com/News/ArticleView/Default.asp?NewsCode=40097&NewsKind=Current%20Affairs

      Conspicuously, such an important report was NOT posted
      in any American, British or any big World news media at all .

      Iran's nuclear dispute is far beyond for what it looks.
      It is an issue between EVIL and JUSTICE in this World.
      It is an issue between WAR and PEACE .
      It is an issue between ATROCITY and HUMANITY.

      What a SHOCK and an OUTRAGE to see Russia and
      China siding with the Neo-Cons in the U.S., U.K.
      France and Germany to refer Iran to the UN Security
      Council to be punished later .

      China and Russia's changing attitudes is especially
      devastating. They are giving the U.S. Neo-Cons and
      EU3 BLANK CHECKS to make the IAEA far easier to send
      poor Iran to the UN Security Council to be destroyed.
      Where are Justice and Morality for all these 5
      "Permanent" Security members of the Untied Nations ??

      It is sad to see that while the U.S. and U.K., France and
      Germany are relentlessly punishing other countries
      (especially Iran) to develop "any" nuclear technology
      including peaceful nuclear energy, the U.S., U.K. are
      developing their own Nuclear Arsenal from Space to deep
      underground. Let's ask can the World expect Justice
      and Fairness from these type of UN Permanent members ??

      According to many reports including CNN, it said that "U.S.
      Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and her counterparts
      had discussed Iran at a private dinner at the "home" of
      British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw.". We wonder what kind
      of food and drink was it to "make" China and Russia to suddenly
      change and bend their knees in Straw's private "home" on
      Tuesday (1/31/2006) early morning? Was it the "food" they
      eat or some secret "money" bribing to bend their knees ??
      Is this so called "International Community is United" which
      was propagandized by the US leaders and US media recently ??

      It is sad to see there is NO MORE JUSTICE existing in ALL
      5 UN Security Council permanent members(including Germany
      and Japan). In our opinion, the 5 Permanent members of the
      Security council are no longer able to represent for the
      World to fight for JUSTICE, FAIRNESS and PEACE .

      All these UN permanent members who were given the DUTY
      to protect the World against evil and atrocity.
      Instead, they all sat high comfortably in the Permanent seats
      to watch hundreds of thousands of Iraqis to be burned to
      death in the horrific military campaign, the "Shock and Awe"
      in 2003 !!! UK and Japan were even lending more fire to
      the US to slaughter more Iraqis. Click here to see daily photos:
      http://www.marchforjustice.com/shock&awe.php

      All five UN permanent members never even bring any other
      country (including Israel) who either having nuclear weapons
      or massive amount of Nuclear "weapon" material to the IAEA.

      We see there is NO HOPE for the World's Peace and Justice
      under these 5 UN "Permanent" members which was formed
      many decades ago. They can no longer be able to fulfill the
      World's Needs for Peace, Justice and Fairness .
      The World will continue to suffer Atrocity, Unfairness and
      Injustice due to the Sanctions and Wars from the collusion
      of the IMPERIALIST U.S. Regime under the control of the
      Neo-Cons and 4 other PUPPETS Regimes who occupy all
      the Permanent member seats currently. The seats of UN 5
      permanent members have long lost its meaning.

      Again, we urge all UN members to change the Charter of the
      United Nations to Abolish the 5 Permanent member Seats
      of the UN Security Council. And let all members of the
      Security Council to be Rotating among ALL UN membership.

      We urge all UN members to STOP THIS NEW
      "AXIS OF IMPERIALISM". It is no good for America, no good
      for UK, no good for France, no good for Germany,no good
      for China, Russia, Japan, Australia or any other country
      on earth !!!

      For the World's Peace and Justice, we urge all UN and IAEA
      members to Vote Against the referring and unfair treatement
      against Iran's peaceful nuclear energy technology.

      Finally, we ask you to read this important articals.
      "A Look At The Powerful Jewish Lobby In America." :
      http://www.rense.com/general27/jlobby.htm
      "The War Won't End in Baghdad," -- Michael Ledeen,
      one of the biggest Neo-Cons in the U.S. , Dec. 1, 2002 :
      http://www.progressivelabour.org/beyond.htm

      If our opinion and pleas offend you, we do Apologize .
      Thanks for your efforts for the World's Peace and Justice.

      Sincerely.

      Your Name,
      Your City,
      Your State, Your Zip Code
      Your Country.

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

      CONTACT INFORMATION :
      There are about 5 Categories of the Contacts.
      All of the following CONTACTS are so URGENT to Reach .

      PLEASE BE POLITE IN ALL YOUR LETTERS !!!

      ******** SPECIAL ATTENTION ********
      In order to be able to send to all of the email addresses
      below, you must delete the "space" between "@ " and
      the first character after that if there is one.

      1: IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO CONTACT
      IMPORTANT MEMBERS OF the IAEA (International
      Atomic Energy Agency) to let them know your Opinions and
      your Pleas :
      Please Copy the following list and Paste them to the BCC
      field in your email. In the TO field, fill in one of your email
      addresses.

      Note: it must have comma between addresses.
      Please do not exceed 40 email addresses for each "Send" .

      Please Address to : Dear IAEA Representative, Or Dear Sir,

      pmosb@ pmo.nic.in, spyd@ presidencia.gov.ar ,
      info@ belgium.be , pr@ planalto.gov.br ,
      pm@ pm.gc.ca , pastrana@ presidencia.gov.co ,
      stm@ stm.dk , webmast@ mmrree.gov.ec ,
      webmaster@ presidency.gov.eg , mail@ primeminister.gr ,
      odin@ ft.dep.telemax.no , president@ gov.ru ,
      tomaz.lovrencic@ vlada.sigov.mail.si ,
      darinka.ilovar@ up.sigov.mail.si,
      communications@ po.gov.za ,
      m_opm@ opm.go.kr, for_min@ sri.lanka.net ,
      regeringen@ regeringen.se ,

      rsalim@ wissal.dz, pop-oran@ mail.alnet.dz ,
      chavez@ cnea.gov.ar, inis@ ansto.gov.au,
      lsayao@ cnen.gov.br , cin@ cnen.gov.br,
      odete@ cnen.gov.br , u_ivaniukovich@ tut.by ,
      asneyers@ sckcen.be, limm@ aecl.ca ,
      hhq@ atominfo.com.cn, hhq@ nuclear.cetin.net.cn,
      xuenj@ atominfo.com.cn, zhaohz@ atominfo.com.cn ,
      leogonza@ ingeominas.gov.co ,
      mfr@ cubaenergia.cu , comecen1@ comecenat.gov.ec,
      ruatom@ rusys.EG.net , Christa.Brulet@ cea.fr ,
      sabine.bruenger-weilandt@ fiz-karlsruhe.de ,
      eike.hellmann@ fiz-karlsruhe.de ,
      e.agyeman@ gaecgh.org, pbelzos@ eeae.gr ,
      vijai@ barc.ernet.in, ruli@ batan.go.id ,
      nscho@ most.go.kr, jhlee4@ kaeri.re.kr ,
      magid55@ yahoo.com , astridg@ ife.no ,

      jmarques@ itn.mces.pt, yakovlev@ ainf.ru,
      mikhnev@ ainf.ru , iitang@ nie.edu.sg ,
      ckplee@ nie.edu.sg, Karol.Janko@ ujd.gov.sk ,
      davor.lovincic@ gov.si, polonca.kuhar@ gov.si ,
      mjss@ necsa.co.za , srlaea@ slt.lk ,
      laedstu@ lib.kth.se, atomic@ aec.org.sy ,
      Anthony.Halliday@ dti.gsi.gov.uk ,
      xjayaro@ ivic.ve , bibliotk@ ivic.ivic.ve ,
      library@ natec.gov.ye,

      2 : It is extremely Important to Contact all members of
      the United Nations to let them know your opinions
      and your "Pleas" .

      Please address to : Dear UN Representative and Staff ,

      Please COPY the following list and then PASTE in the
      BCC field in your Email.

      *** ATTENTION ****:
      a: It must have a comma between addresses.
      b: It is a suggestion to you to divide the following list
      into smaller lists contains for no more than 40 email
      addresses in your BCC field for each SEND. You may place
      any of your other email address in the TO field.
      c: Please REMOVE the space between "@" and the first
      character after that in every address if there is one
      before you send :

      tzny@ tanzania-un.org , argentina@ un.int ,
      china@ un.int, chinamission_un@ fmprc.gov.cn ,
      congo@ un.int, nycmis@ um.dk , france@ un.int ,
      ghana@ un.int, greece@ un.int, misionperu@ aol.com,
      peru@ un.int, qatar-e@ qatarmission.org ,
      qatar@ un.int, russia@ un.int, mission@ newyork.mfa.sk,
      slovakia@ un.int, uk@ un.int , germany@ un.int,

      argentina@ un.int, algeria@ un.int,
      australia@ un.int, belarus@ un.int, belgium@ un.int,
      benin@ un.int, chile@ un.int, colombia@ un.int,
      cuba@ un.int, ecuador@ un.int, india@ un.int,
      egypt@ un.int, france@ un.int, germany@ un.int,
      ghana@ un.int, greece@ un.int,
      indonesia@ un.int, korea@ un.int, libya@ un.int,
      norway@ un.int, portugal@ un.int, russia@ un.int,
      singapore@ un.int, slovenia@ un.int, slovakia@ un.int,
      southafrica@ un.int, srilanka@ un.int, sweden@ un.int,
      syria@ un.int, uk@ un.int, ireland@ un.int, un@ un.int,
      venezuela@ un.int, yemen@ un.int,

      annan@ un.org, pubboard@ un.org, inquiries@ un.org,
      newscentre@ un.org, buchanane@ un.org,
      info@ unmovic.org, unmovic-admin@ un.org,
      Webmaster@ iaea.org, info@ icrt.org,
      info@ ctbto.org, liaison@ ctbto.org , info@ iaea.org,
      INIS@ iaea.org, INIS.CBL@ iaea.org,
      official.mail@ iaea.org, unscat@ iaea.org ,

      afghanistan@ un.int, albania@ un.int,
      andorra@ un.int, angola@ un.int, antigua@ un.int,
      armenia@ un.int, austria@ un.int, azerbaijan@ un.int,
      bahamas@ un.int, bahrain@ un.int, bangladesh@ un.int,
      barbados@ un.int, benebish@ un.int, benin@ un.int,
      bhutan@ un.int, bosnia@ un.int, botswana@ un.int,
      braun@ delbrasonu.org, brazil@ un.int, brunei@ un.int,
      bulgaria@ un.int, burundi@ un.int,
      caf@ un.int, cambodia@ un.int, cameroon@ un.int,
      canada@ un.int, capeverde@ un.int,
      chile@ un.int, comoros@ un.int,
      croatia@ un.int, cyprus@ un.int,

      czechrepublic@ un.int, djibouti@ nyct.net,
      dominica@ un.int, dprk@ un.int, dr@ un.int,
      drcongo@ un.int, eqguinea@ un.int, eritrea@ un.int,
      estonia@ un.int, ethiopia@ un.int, fiji@ un.int,
      finland@ un.int, france-presse@ un.int,
      gabon@ un.int, georgia@ un.int, guinea-bissau@ un.int,
      guinea@ un.int, guyana@ un.int, hungary@ un.int,
      iraq@ un.int, ireland@ un.int, italy@ un.int,
      ivorycoast@ un.int, jamaica@ un.int, jordan@ un.int,
      kazakhstan@ un.int, kenya@ un.int,
      kuwait@ un.int, kyrgyzstan@ un.int,

      laos@ un.int, latvia@ un.int, lebanon@ un.int,
      lesotho@ un.int, liberia@ un.int,
      liechtenstein@ un.int, Lithuanialithuania@ un.int,
      luxembourg@ un.int, macedonia@ un.int,
      madagascar@ un.int, malaysia@ un.int,
      maldives@ un.int, mali@ un.int, malta@ un.int,
      mauritania@ un.int, mauritius@ un.int, mexico@ un.int,
      micronesia@ un.int, moldova@ un.int, monaco@ un.int,
      mongolia@ un.int, morocco@ un.int,
      mozambique@ un.int, myanmar@ un.int,
      namibia@ un.int, nepal@ un.int,
      netherlands@ un.int, newzealand@ un.int,
      niger@ un.int, nigeria@ un.int, nigeria@ un.int,
      Nigeria@ un.int, oman@ un.int, pakistan@ un.int,
      pgansukh@ un.int, philippines@ un.int, png@ un.int,
      poland@ un.int, romania@ un.int, rwanda@ un.int,
      samoa@ un.int, sanmarino@ un.int, saudiarabia@ un.int,
      seychelles@ un.int, sierraleone@ un.int,

      somalia@ un.int, spain@ un.int, stlucia@ un.int,
      stp@ un.int, sudan@ un.int, suriname@ un.int,
      tajikistan@ un.int, tanzania@ un.int, thailand@ un.int,
      togo@ un.int, tto@ un.int, tunisia@ un.int,
      turkey@ un.int, turkmenistan@ un.int, uae@ un.int,
      uganda@ un.int, ukraine@ un.int, uruguay@ un.int,
      uzbekistan@ un.int, vanuatu@ un.int, vietnam@ un.int,
      yugoslavia@ un.int, zambia@ un.int, zimbabwe@ un.int,
      nauru@ un.int, Official.Mail@ iaea.org,

      burkinafaso@ un.int, belize@ un.int, chad@ un.in,
      costarica@ un.int, dominica@ un.int, elsalvador@ un.int,
      gambia@ un.int, grenada@ un.int, guatemala@ un.int,
      haiti@ un.int, honduras@ un.int, kiribati@ un.int,
      malawi@ un.int, marshallislands@ un.int, nevis@ un.int,
      nicaragua@ un.int, Palaupalau@ un.int, panama@ un.int,
      paraguay@ un.int, solomonislands@ un.int, senegal@ un.int,
      stvg@ un.int, swaziland@ un.int, stkn@ un.int,
      stvg@ un.int, tuvalu@ un.int,

      usunpublicaffairs@ state.gov ,
      webmaster@ mofa.go.jp,
      odin@ ft.dep.telemax.no , president@ gov.ru ,
      tomaz.lovrencic@ vlada.sigov.mail.si ,
      darinka.ilovar@ up.sigov.mail.si,
      communications@ po.gov.za ,
      m_opm@ opm.go.kr, for_min@ sri.lanka.net ,
      regeringen@ regeringen.se ,

      3 : CONTACT PRESIDENT BUSH :

      Please address to: Dear Mr. President ,

      Telephone : THIS IS EXTRA IMPORTANT , PLEASE CALL !!!
      a: 202-456-1111 (between 9Am to 5 Pm)
      b: 202-456-1414,
      Fax: 202-456-2461 (in U.S.A.)

      Whitehouse Website: http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

      EMAIL : president@ whitehouse.gov ,

      * It is very important to also send your letter to the key Cabinet
      members : Copy the following list and paste the list to BCC field
      in your email. In the TO field, fill in with President Bush's email
      address.
      Note: it must have comma between addresses.

      first.lady@ whitehouse.gov,
      dcfo@ do.treas.gov , the.secretary@ hq.doe.gov ,
      contactustr@ ustr.gov , webmaster@ ustr.gov ,
      feedback@ www.whitehouse.gov,
      senator_lugar@ lugar.senate.gov ,
      senator_bingaman@ bingaman.senate.gov ,
      urgent-action@ ohchr.org,
      hotline@ oig.dol.gov , oigprograms@ oig.dol.gov ,
      cgutierrez@ doc.gov, customer@ ferc.gov,
      contact-oasp@ dol.gov , contact-oas@ dol.gov ,
      webmaster-opa@ dol.gov, webmaster@ dol.gov ,
      AskDOJ@ usdoj.gov, webmaster@ usdoj.gov,
      ConsolidationEIS@ nuclear.energy.gov,
      webmaster@ doc.gov, customer@ ferc.gov,
      fewebmaster@ hq.doe.gov, steven.goering@ hq.doe.gov,
      michael.kilpatrick@ oa.doe.gov,
      karen.harbert@ hq.doe.gov,
      ighotline@ hq.doe.gov, richard.burrow@ hq.doe.gov,
      info@ crp.org, webmaster@ crp.org ,
      enforcement@ sec.gov, tb-petitions@ ohchr.org ,
      info@ who.int, library@ who.int , enquiries@ wto.org ,
      feedback@ wto.org , publications@ wto.org,
      info@ crp.org, webmaster@ crp.org,
      enforcement@ sec.gov ,

      webmaster@ gao.gov , BeckerS@ gao.gov ,
      JarmonG@ gao.gov, AndersonP1@ gao.gov ,
      ago@ ago.state.ma.us, agsec@ usda.gov,
      Secretary@ state.gov,
      adela.backiel@ usda.gov, contactustr@ ustr.gov ,
      oigprograms@ oig.dol.gov , taharallys@ state.gov ,
      USUNHostCountry@ state.gov , LKaufman@ doc.gov,
      MaryBrown_Brewer@ ita.doc.gov , ebtpp@ state.gov,
      rhond KJMWEB@ fcc.gov , Kathleen.Abernathy@ fcc.gov ,
      Michael.Copps@ fcc.gov , Jonathan.Adelstein@ fcc.gov,
      a.keenum@ mail.doc.gov ,

      AMeyer@ ucsusa.org, DLochbaum@ ucsusa.org,
      DWright@ ucsusa.org, ELyman@ ucsusa.org,

      4 : IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO CONTACT
      WORLD LEADERS : to let them know your opinions :

      Please address to: Dear Leader , or Dear Sir,

      *** ATTENTION ****:
      a: It must have a comma between addresses.
      b: It is a suggestion to you to divide the following list into smaller
      lists contains for no more than 50 email addresses in your
      BCC field for each SEND. You may place any of your other
      email address in the TO field.
      c: Please REMOVE the SPACE between "@" and the first
      character after that in every address if there is one
      before you send :

      foreign@ barbadosgov.org , foreignaffairs@ mail.fm ,
      gidirg@ president.lt , govspkmn@ mozart.inet.co.th ,
      guv@ kappa.ro , homerule@ gh.gl ,
      forsvarsnett@ fo.mil.no ,
      info@ belgium.be , info@ fiji.gov.fj ,
      mbdemaigret@ assemblee-nationale.fr , opecst@ senat.fr,
      mcweb@ senat.fr, sitn@ senat.fr, communication@ senat.fr,
      info@ fpa.es , info@ lp.gov.lb , info@ nic.gov.jo ,
      info@ zic.co.zw , infogrp@ president.gov.by ,
      information@ forces.gc.ca, InternetPost@ bundesregierung.de,
      iranemb@ salamiran.org , jis@ jis.gov.jm ,
      kanceliarija@ lrvk.lt , katalogen@ sunet.se,
      lakossag@ meh.hu , listy@ prezydent.pl ,
      m_opm@ opm.go.kr , mail@ primeminister.gr ,

      mofa@ starcom.co.ug , natodoc@ hq.nato.int ,
      odin@ ft.dep.telemax.no ,
      oumarou@ camnet.cm , pastrana@ presidencia.gov.co ,
      pm@ pm.gc.ca , pmo@ candw.ag ,
      pmoffice@ candw.lc , pmoffice@ cwdom.dm ,
      pmosb@ pmo.nic.in , postmaster@ lider.azerbaijan.su ,
      postmaster@ minjash.tirana.al ,postmaster@ ribbon.kiev.ua ,
      postur@ for.stjr.is ,
      ppo@ seychelles.net , pr@ planalto.gov.br ,
      prensa@ fpa.es, presec@ presec.tirana.al ,
      president.obasanjo@ nigeriagov.org, president@ hrad.cz ,
      president@ president.am ,
      presidente@ presidencia.gub.uy , presidentti@ tpk.vn.fi ,
      presoftt@ carib-link.net , prime.minister@
      ministers.govt.nz ,
      primeminister@ pak.gov.pk , qh@ vasc.com.vn ,
      regeringen@ regeringen.se ,
      registrator@ foreign.ministry.se,
      sajtoiroda@ meh.hu ,
      sekretar@ vpk.ee , sorhaindoch@ cwdom.dm ,

      spyd@ presidencia.gov.ar , state@ zamnet.zm ,
      statepas@ intnet.mu , stm@ stm.dk ,
      szerk@ ekormanyzat.hu,
      tomaz.lovrencic@ vlada.sigov.mail.si ,
      uzinfo@ uzinfo.gov.uz , valitsus@ rk.ee ,
      vklima@ spoe.or.at , Vojislav.Kostunica@ gov.yu ,
      webmast@ mmrree.gov.ec , webmaster@ adm.ministry.se,
      webmaster@ admin.ch , webmaster@ aras.irlgov.ie ,
      webmaster@ cwd.go.kr, webmaster@ minjoo.or.kr ,
      webmaster@ mofa.gov.vn, webmaster@ presi.pmis.gov.mn ,
      webmaster@ presidencia.cl, webmaster@ presidency.gov.eg ,
      webmaster@ primeminister.ministry.se,
      webmaster@ taoiseach.irlgov.ie, viktor.orban@ meh.hu,
      webmestre@ premier-ministre.gouv.fr ,

      center@ parliament.gr,
      www@ duma.ru , stefdegroot@ mail.ru ,
      president@ gov.ru , webmaster@ gov.ru , press@ mil.ru,
      pmosb@ pmo.nic.in , vajpayee@ sansad.nic.in,
      cdm@ ap.nic.in, wsoi@ bol.net.in,
      dgdps@ ndb.vsnl.net.in, presidentofindia@ rb.nic.in,
      advanilk@ sansad.nic.in, chairnhrc@ nic.in, covdnhrc@ nic.in,
      cvc@ alpha.nic.in, jagdishk@ sansad.nic.in,
      jalaja@ nic.in, nhrc3@ alpha.nic.in, oic_itc@ hotmail.com ,
      pcsen@ nic.in, rsc-ha@ sansad.nic.in, rsc-ha@ sansad.nic.in,
      rsc-ha@ sansad.nic.in, rsc-ha@ sansad.nic.in,

      rsc-tt@ sansad.nic.in, jagdishk@ sansad.nic.in,
      rsc_ind@ sansad.nic.in, smanohar@ ren02.nic.in,
      tapanda@ sansad.nic.in, tapanda@ sansad.nic.in,
      tapanda@ sansad.nic.in, webmaster1@ cag.delhi.nic.in,
      ynsrivastava@ nic.in, anup@ sansad.nic.in,
      afgosmani@ sansad.nic.in, aiyarms@ sansad.nic.in,
      aiyarms@ sansad.nic.in, asungba@ sansad.nic.in,
      avnaik@ sansad.nic.in, bangarappa@ sansad.nic.in,
      bhatiarl@ sansad.nic.in, bmeena@ sansad.nic.in,
      brarjs@ sansad.nic.in, brbrpatil@ sansad.nic.in,

      Abbott.J@ parl.gc.ca, Ablonczy.D@ parl.gc.ca,
      Adams.P@ parl.gc.ca, Acock.R@ parl.gc.ca,
      Allison.D@ parl.gc.ca, Ambrose.R@ parl.gc.ca,
      Anders.R@ parl.gc.ca, Anderson.D@ parl.gc.ca,
      Andre.G@ parl.gc.ca, Angus.C@ parl.gc.ca,
      Asselin.G@ parl.gc.ca, Augustine.J@ parl.gc.ca,
      Bachand.C@ parl.gc.ca, Bagnell.L@ parl.gc.ca,
      Bains.N@ parl.gc.ca, Bakopanos.E@ parl.gc.ca,
      Barnes.S@ parl.gc.ca, Batters.D@ parl.gc.ca,
      Beaumier.C@ parl.gc.ca, Bélanger.M@ parl.gc.ca,
      Bell.D@ parl.gc.ca, Bellavance.A@ parl.gc.ca,
      Bennett.C@ parl.gc.ca, Benoit.L@ parl.gc.ca,
      Bergeron.S@ parl.gc.ca, Bevilacqua.M@ parl.gc.ca,
      Bezan.J@ parl.gc.ca, Bigras.B@ parl.gc.ca,
      Blaikie.B@ parl.gc.ca, Blais.R@ parl.gc.ca,
      Blondin-Andrew.E@ parl.gc.ca, Boire.A@ parl.gc.ca,
      Boivin.F@ parl.gc.ca, Bonin.R@ parl.gc.ca,
      Bonsant.F@ parl.gc.ca, Boshcoff.K@ parl.gc.ca,
      Bouchard.R@ parl.gc.ca, Boudria.D@ parl.gc.ca,
      Boulianne.M@ parl.gc.ca, Bourgeois.D@ parl.gc.ca,
      Bradshaw.C@ parl.gc.ca, Breitkreuz.G@ parl.gc.ca,
      Brison.S@ parl.gc.ca, Broadbent.E@ parl.gc.ca,
      Brown.G@ parl.gc.ca, Brown.B@ parl.gc.ca,
      Brunelle.P@ parl.gc.ca, Bulte.S@ parl.gc.ca,

      webmanager@ aph.gov.au , Tony.Abbott.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      D.Adams.MP@ aph.gov.au, A.Albanese.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      John.Anderson.MP@ aph.gov.au, Peter.Andren.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Neil.Andrew.MP@ aph.gov.au, Kevin.Andrews.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Larry.Anthony.MP@ aph.gov.au, Fran.Bailey.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Bruce.Baird.MP@ aph.gov.au, Bob.Baldwin.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Phil.Barresi.MP@ aph.gov.au, Kerry.Bartlett.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Kim.Beazley.MP@ aph.gov.au, Arch.Bevis.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      B.Billson.MP@ aph.gov.au, Julie.Bishop.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Bronwyn.Bishop.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      lauriebreretonmp@ aph.gov.au, Mal.Brough.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Anna.Burke.MP@ aph.gov.au, Anthony.Byrne.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Ross.Cameron.MP@ aph.gov.au, Ian.Causley.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Bob.Charles.MP@ aph.gov.au, Steven.Ciobo.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      John.Cobb.MP@ aph.gov.au, Ann.Corcoran.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      David.Cox.MP@ aph.gov.au, S.Crean.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Michael.Danby.MP@ aph.gov.au, A.Downer.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Peter.Dutton.MP@ aph.gov.au, Graham.Edwards.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Annette.Ellis.MP@ aph.gov.au, K.Elson.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Craig.Emerson.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Warren.Entsch.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Martyn.Evans.MP@ aph.gov.au, Pat.Farmer.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Laurie.Ferguson.MP@ aph.gov.au, M.Ferguson.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      J.Fitzgibbon.MP@ aph.gov.au, J.Forrest.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      C.Gallus.MP@ aph.gov.au, T.Gambaro.MP@ aph.gov.au,

      Joanna.Gash.MP@ aph.gov.au, Jennie.George.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      P.Georgiou.MP@ aph.gov.au, Steve.Gibbons.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Julia.Gillard.MP@ aph.gov.au, Sharon.Grierson.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Alan.Griffin.MP@ aph.gov.au, Barry.Haase.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Jill.Hall.MP@ aph.gov.au, Gary.Hardgrave.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Luke.Hartsuyker.MP@ aph.gov.au, Michael.Hatton.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      David.Hawker.MP@ aph.gov.au, Kelly.Hoare.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      J.Hockey.MP@ aph.gov.au, Kay.Hull.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Greg.Hunt.MP@ aph.gov.au, Julia.Irwin.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Sharryn.Jackson.MP@ aph.gov.au, Harry.Jenkins.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Michael.Johnson.MP@ aph.gov.au, David.Jull.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Bob.Katter.MP@ aph.gov.au, De-Anne.Kelly.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Jackie.Kelly.MP@ aph.gov.au, D.Kemp.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Duncan.Kerr.MP@ aph.gov.au, Peter.King.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Catherine.King.MP@ aph.gov.au, M.Latham.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Carmen.Lawrence.MP@ aph.gov.au, Sussan.Ley.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Peter.Lindsay.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Kirsten.Livermore.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      J.Lloyd.MP@ aph.gov.au, Ian.Macfarlane.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Jenny.Macklin.MP@ aph.gov.au, Margaret.May.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Stewart.McArthur.MP@ aph.gov.au, R.McClelland.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Jann.McFarlane.MP@ aph.gov.au, Peter.McGauran.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      L.McLeay.MP@ aph.gov.au, Bob.McMullan.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      D.Melham.MP@ aph.gov.au, F.Mossfield.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      J.Moylan.MP@ aph.gov.au, John.Murphy.MP@ aph.gov.au,

      5: It is extremely Important to CONTACT EU to let
      them know Your Opinions :

      Please address to : Dear EU , or Dear Sir,
      Please COPY the following list and then PASTE in the
      BCC field in your Email.

      *** ATTENTION ****:
      a: It must have a comma between addresses.
      b: It is a suggestion to you to divide the following list into smaller
      lists contains for no more than 50 email addresses in your
      BCC field for each SEND. You may place any of your other
      email address in the TO field.
      c: Please REMOVE the space between "@" and the first
      character after that in every address if there is one
      before you send :

      2ndchance@ cec.eu.int, agri-library@ cec.eu.int,
      atlas@ cec.eu.int, biblio-access@ cec.eu.int,
      biblio-catalog@ cec.eu.int, biblio-diffus@ cec.eu.int,
      biblio-ill@ cec.eu.int, biblio-library@ cec.eu.int,
      biblio-library@ cec.eu.int, biblio-prets@ cec.eu.int,
      breda.tynan@ cec.eu.int, budget@ cec.eu.int,
      carnot@ cec.eu.int, civil-protection@ cec.eu.int,
      ctp-action-programme@ cec.eu.int,
      David.Byrne@ cec.eu.int,
      development@ cec.eu.int, dgregio@ inforegio.cec.eu.int,
      ec-biotechnology@ cec.eu.int , ecoindustry@ cec.eu.int,
      ecolabel@ cec.eu.int, EFEX@ cec.eu.int,
      elarg-info@ cec.eu.int, elarg-webmaster@ cec.eu.int,
      electricity@ cec.eu.int, emas@ cec.eu.int,
      empl-eures@ cec.eu.int, empl-info@ cec.eu.int,
      ener-ten@ cec.eu.int, entr-enlargement@ cec.eu.int,
      europawebmaster@ cec.eu.int , env-climate@ cec.eu.int,
      env-IPPC-info@ cec.eu.int, env-waste@ cec.eu.int,
      envinfo@ cec.eu.int, eqop@ cec.eu.int,
      europa-di@ cec.eu.int,
      europass@ cec.eu.int, EuropeAid-info@ cec.eu.int,
      EuropeAid-info@ cec.eu.int,
      eurostat-infodesk@ cec.eu.int,
      Feedback-scr@ cec.eu.int, fisheries-info@ cec.eu.int,
      gas@ cec.eu.int, growth@ cec.eu.int,

      helpdesk-online-opoce@ cec.eu.int,
      improving@ cec.eu.int, inco@ cec.eu.int,
      Info-Entreprises@ cec.eu.int, info-sales-opoce@ cec.eu.int,
      infocomp@ cec.eu.int, infocomp@ cec.eu.int,
      infso-ist2000@ cec.eu.int, INFSO-ISWEB@ cec.eu.int,
      ingyo@ cec.eu.int, innovation@ cec.eu.int,
      IST@ cec.eu.int, ist@ cec.eu.int,
      kabinett-fischler@ cec.eu.int, langmin@ cec.eu.int,
      life-environment@ cec.eu.int, life-tcy@ cec.eu.int,
      markt-A4@ cec.eu.int, markt-info@ cec.eu.int,
      olaf-courrier@ cec.eu.int, PACT@ cec.eu.int,
      press-web@ cec.eu.int , publications@ cec.eu.int,
      quality-of-life@ cec.eu.int, quality@ cec.eu.int,
      relex-feedback@ cec.eu.int, relex-webmaster@ cec.eu.int,
      research-sme@ cec.eu.int, research@ cec.eu.int,
      sanco-helpline@ cec.eu.int, save-agences@ cec.eu.int,
      save-pace@ cec.eu.int, sdt-webmaster@ cec.eu.int,
      sg-coneccs@ cec.eu.int , sg-governance@ cec.eu.int ,
      sg-info@ cec.eu.int , sg-acc-doc@ cec.eu.int,
      sg-eurorapp@ cec.eu.int, archis@ cec.eu.int,
      ec-biotechnology@ cec.eu.int, sg-eurobull@ cec.eu.int,
      SG-Code-de-bonne-conduite@ cec.eu.int,
      sg-bordereau@ cec.eu.int, sg-coneccs@ cec.eu.int,
      sg-plaintes@ cec.eu.int, sg-infractions@ cec.eu.int,

      sg-prelex@ cec.eu.int, sg-registre@ cec.eu.int,
      Futurum@ cec.eu.int, synergy@ cec.eu.int,
      thermie@ cec.eu.int, tif@ cec.eu.int,
      vol@ cec.eu.int, idea@ opoce.cec.eu.int,
      trade-A3@ cec.eu.int , cabinet-barnier@ cec.eu.int
      pm@ pm.gc.ca , qh@ vasc.com.vn ,
      webmaster@ mofa.gov.vn,
      webmestre@ premier-ministre.gouv.fr ,
      mail@ primeminister.gr , admin@ primeminister.gr ,
      sajtoiroda@ meh.hu , szerk@ ekormanyzat.hu,
      lakossag@ meh.hu ,
      visits@ hq.nato.int, Academics@ hq.nato.int,
      natodoc@ hq.nato.int , cabinet@ mod.mil.be ,
      information@ forces.gc.ca,
      webmestre@ premier-ministre.gouv.fr ,

      dcirle@ comle.terre.defense.gouv.fr ,
      bic@ dpmat.terre.defense.gouv.fr ,
      honvedelem@ armedia.hu , spi.ufficiostampa@ difesa.it ,
      defensie.voorlichting@ co.dnet.mindef.nl,
      secretaria.geral@ sg.mdn.gov.pt,
      geral.dgprm@ dgprm.mdn.gov.pt,
      dgaed@ dgaed.mdn.gov.pt, infodefensa@ mde.es,
      minisdef@ ext.mde.es,
      natodoc@ hq.nato.int ,
      cab.ae@ diplobel.org, enqserv@ dfait-maeci.gc.ca,
      bcm@ dfait-maeci.gc.ca, voyage@ dfait-maeci.gc.ca ,

      @@@
      PLEASE SEND YOUR LETTER THRU THE WEB EMAIL :
      http://www.eurunion.org/help/feedback.htm

      6: It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to Contact ALL
      the imporant Senators :

      Please REMOVE the space between "@" and the first character
      after that in the email address if there is one before you send :

      Please address to : Dear Honorable Senator ,
      or Dear Senator , or Dear Congressman ,

      (the following two are Taiwan Caucus members .)

      * Senator Chuck Hagel (R) 202-224-4224 402-758-8981
      http://hagel.senate.gov/Email/contact.html
      http://hagel.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Offices.Contact

      * Senator Richard Lugar, CHAIRMAN OF SENATE
      FOREIGN RELATIONSHIP COMMITTEE .
      Please send a FAX and an EMAIL to him !!!
      Fax: 202-228-0360
      Email: senator_lugar@ lugar.senate.gov ,

      *: House Judiciary Committee :
      Please address to : Dear Congressman,
      http://clerk.house.gov/committee/index.php?comcode=HJU00
      * Senate Judiciary Committee :
      http://www.independentjudiciary.com/senate/
      * Senator Pat Roberts, Tel: (202) 224-4774
      http://roberts.senate.gov/e-mail_pat.html

      * Senator Bill Frist, Majority Leader :
      Fax: (202) 228-1264. Email:
      http://www.senate.gov/~frist/Contact/contact.html
      * Senator Harry Reid , Minority Leader ,
      http://reid.senate.gov/email_form.cfm
      * Senator Obama :
      http://obama.senate.gov/contact/contact.cfm?cat=other

      * Senator John Kerry :
      http://kerry.senate.gov/low/contact_email.html
      * Sen. Pete Domenici, Chairman of Energy Resources :
      http://domenici.senate.gov/contact/contactform.cfm
      * Sen. Jeff Bingaman,
      Ranking member of Senate Energy Committee :
      senator_bingaman@ bingaman.senate.gov ,
      * Sen. Thad Cochran , Chairman of Appropriations Committee :
      http://cochran.senate.gov/contact.htm

      * Congressman Bill Thomas , Chairman of
      House Ways and Means Committee.
      FAX : 202-225-8798
      Email: http://billthomas.house.gov/contact.asp
      http://waysandmeans.house.gov/contact.asp
      * Senator Joseph Biden (D - DE)
      Fax: 202-224-0139
      Email: senator@ biden.senate.gov ,
      * Senator Ted Stevens :
      http://stevens.senate.gov/contact_form.cfm

      * Senator John Warner :
      http://www.senate.gov/~warner/contact/contactme.htm
      * House Armed Services Committee Ranking member :
      Congressman Ike Skelton :
      (Note: Please send a FAX to him if you can. Thanks. )
      Phone: (202) 225-2876, Fax: (202) 225-2695
      * Senator Carl Levin :
      http://www.senate.gov/~levin/contact/index.cfm

      * Writie to : House of Judiciary Committee :
      http://judiciary.house.gov/Contact.aspx
      * Senator Lindsey Graham :
      http://lgraham.senate.gov/index.cfm?mode=contactform

      * Senator Ron Wyden ,
      http://wyden.senate.gov/contact/
      * Senator J Gregg,
      Email: mailbox@ gregg.senate.gov ,
      * Senator Kent Conrad :
      http://conrad.senate.gov/webform.html
      * Senator Hillary Clinton : Tel: (202) 224-4451
      http://clinton.senate.gov/contact/webform.cfm?subj=website
      http://clinton.senate.gov/email_form.html
      * Senator Jesse Helms (R): Tel: 202-224-6342 , 919-856-4630
      http://www.senate.gov/~helms/Constituent/Contact/webform2/webform2.html

      * Senator Susan Collins : Chairman of Homeland Security ,
      Fax: (202) 224-2693
      http://collins.senate.gov/low/contactemail.htm
      * Congressman Nancy Pelosi ,
      sf.nancy@ mail.house.gov (@... )

      * Senator John McCain :
      http://mccain.senate.gov/index.cfm?fuseaction=Contact.Home
      * Sen. Diane Feinstein :
      http://feinstein.senate.gov/email.html
      * Senator Babara Boxer :
      http://boxer.senate.gov/contact/webform.cfm
      * Sentor Robert Byrd,
      http://byrd.senate.gov/byrd_email.html
      * Senator John Edwards :
      http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://edwards.senate.gov

      * Senator Rick Santorum ,
      http://santorum.senate.gov/emailrjs.html
      * Senator Mike DeWine , (OH)
      http://dewine.senate.gov/
      * Senator Oren Hatch :
      http://hatch.senate.gov/index.cfm?Fuseaction=Offices.Contact

      * Senator Olympia J. Snowe
      http://snowe.senate.gov/Webform.htm
      * Senator Mitch McConnell ,
      http://mcconnell.senate.gov/contact_form.cfm

      * Senator Bill Nelson (D) 202-224-5274
      http://billnelson.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm
      * Senator Barack OBAMA , Tel: (202) 224-2854
      http://obama.senate.gov/contact/
      * Senator Edward Kennedy :
      http://www.senate.gov/~kennedy/index_high.html

      * US House International Relations Committee :
      http://www.house.gov/hyde/contacting.htm
      * Write to Democratic National Committee :
      http://www.democrats.org/contact/
      * House Speaker Congressman J. Dennis Hastert
      Tel: 202-225-2976, Fax : 202-225-0697
      * House Majority Leader Tom DeLay :
      Tel : (202) 225-5951 , Fax: (202) 225-5241
      * House Majority Whip : Congressman Roy Blunt "
      E-mail: blunt@ mail.house.gov ,
      * House Conf. Chair : Congressman Deborah Pryce
      Email: pryce.oh15@ mail.house.gov ,
      * House Policy Committe Chair: Congrssman Christopher Cox :
      Email: christopher.cox@ mail.house.gov ,
      * House Democratic Caucus Chair : Congressman Robert Menendez
      Email: menendez@ mail.house.gov ,

      *: Congressman: Ron Paul (R-TX) : Tel: (202) 225-2831
      http://www.house.gov/paul/mail/welcome.htm
      * Senator Lincoln Chafee : Tel: (202) 224-2921
      http://chafee.senate.gov/webform.htm
      http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://chafee.senate.gov
      * Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison
      http://hutchison.senate.gov/e-mail.htm
      * Senator John Cornyn (TX) :
      http://cornyn.senate.gov/contact/index.html

      * Sen. Ken Salazar (CO) : ( a new Senator ) :
      http://salazar.senate.gov/contactus.cfm
      * Senator Mel Martinez , (FL) : (a new senator )
      info@..., ( @... )
      * Sen. Johnny Isakson, (R - GA) (a new senator )
      http://isakson.senate.gov/contact.cfm
      * Sen. David Vitter , (a new senator )
      http://vitter.senate.gov/contact.cfm
      * Sen. Richard Burr , (R-NC ) (a new senator )
      http://burr.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Home
      * Sen. Tom Coburn , (a new senator )
      Email: curt.price@ coburnforsenate.com, (@... )
      Tel: 202-224-5754 , Fax: 202-224-6008
      * Sen. Jim DeMint , (a new senator )
      http://demint.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Home
      * Sen. John Thune, (a new senator )
      Email: info@... , (@... )

      * Senator Elizabeth Dole : Tel: 202- 224-6342
      http://dole.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactMe.Home
      * Senator Patrick Leahy :
      E-mail: senator_leahy@ leahy.senate.gov (@... )
      * Senator Ted Stevens :
      http://stevens.senate.gov/contact_form.htm
      * Senator Tom Harkin:
      http://harkin.senate.gov/contact/contact.cfm

      * Congressman Bernie Sanders .
      Please Address to : Dear Congressman,
      http://www.house.gov/formbernie/forms/contact.html

      * Senator Judd Gregg (R),
      Email: mailbox@ gregg.senate.gov ,
      * Senator Lamar Alexander :

      http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://alexander.senate.gov
      * Senator Russ Feingold (D) 202-224-5323
      russ_feingold@ feingold.senate.gov (@... )
      * Senator Lisa Murkowski :
      http://murkowski.senate.gov/contact.html
      * Senator Mark Pryor :
      http://pryor.senate.gov/email_webform.htm

      * Senator Norm Coleman :
      http://coleman.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.ContactForm
      * Senator Frank Lautenberg
      http://lautenberg.senate.gov/webform.html
      * Senator John Cornyn
      http://cornyn.senate.gov/contact/index.html
      * Senator Paul Sarbanes 202-224-4524,
      http://sarbanes.senate.gov/pages/email.html
      * Senator Christopher Dodd (D) 202-224-2823
      http://dodd.senate.gov/webmail/form-opinion.html
      * Senator Michael Enzi : Tel: (202) 224-3424
      Click below and then click on "Email me" :
      http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://enzi.senate.gov
      * Senator George Voinovich :
      Click below and then click on "Contact" :

      http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://voinovich.senate.gov

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Peace023b