Hello! New here!

  • Adnan . . .
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      Hi Taija,
      My name is Adnan and I am from Dubai, UAE. I collect magnet I love to set up
      a private trade.
      By the way I think I forgot to mention that I collect refrigerator magnets
      from all over the world (city or country does not matter). I prefer ones
      with the city or country name on them but a symbol or a famous monument.

      Thanks
      Adnan

      From: "tiiru1" <tiiru1@...>
      To: Magnets_only@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Magnets_only] Hello! New here!
      Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:18:21 -0000
      I�m 28 years old finnish girl. And I like collect magnets and much more
      all over the world. And I hope that we can make good swaps :)

      Hugs, Taija :)