URGENT, PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK CHINESE TEXTILES IMPORTS.

  • Peace023b
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      (Disclaimer: You have received this email is because we joined
      the same egroup. If you do not want to see our mail in your inbox,
      you may go to yahoo egroups you joined to choose the Option
      which will not forward egroup's message to your inbox. Thanks )

      Dear Caring Friend,

      This letter is very very URGENT and IMPORTANT letter.

      The Lower Cost Chinese quality products provide a huge
      Benefit and Relief for millions of American Consumers.
      However, now the US government again is trying to
      suppress Consumers' Rights and Benefits. They are going to
      put High Limit and Cap on More Chinese Textile Imports.
      In other words, the WELL BEING of American Consumers
      and their REAL INCOME are seriously threatened by the
      US Anti-China Neo-Cons and Right Wing Extremists who
      Colluded with the Wealthy and Selfish Union leaders.

      We as Consumers MUST Fight for our Rights and Benefits.
      The US and EU are urgently now collecting Citizens
      OPINIONS about affordable Chinese Textile Imports.

      If we do not write it now, then Bush Administration
      will take their cues from the Vicious Neo-Cons !!!
      We urge you NOT only sending an Email to President
      Bush But Also to make a CALL to Mr. Bush !!

      @@@ : We urge you to write this very URGENT letter
      NOW or to finish sending to ALL of the Contacts Below
      in the next couple of days.

      Enclosed are a SAMPLE LETTER for your references
      and CONTACT Information. EVERY CONTACT IS
      SO IMPORTANT TO REACH !

      @@@: We urge you to write your own letters and express
      YOUR OWN OPINIONS on this very important issue.
      Thanks so much for your efforts for Consumers' Rights.
      PLEASE BE ALWAYS POLITE in ALL YOUR LETTERS.

      @@@ SPECIAL ATTENTION :
      In order to be able to send to all of the email addresses
      listed in our "CONTACT LIST" below, you must delete the
      "space" between "@ " and the first character after that
      if there is one before you send it .

      SAMPLE LETTER : (Please place your Name, City, State,
      ZipCode at the Beginning and End of your letter. Thanks. )

      NOTE: The following Sample Letter is based on our opinions
      and published information.

      From: Your Name,
      Your City,
      Your State,
      Your ZipCode ,
      Your Country,

      Subject : PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK CHINESE TEXTILES IMPORTS.

      Dear Mr. President,

      We are SO OUTRAGED AT our Government's Blocking Chinese
      TEXTILE imports and Millions of Textiles held up at European ports.

      We Would like to humbly ask our President and our Congress :
      Do our "Elected" Leaders Represent a handful Wealthy Union
      leaders OR Represent Millions of American Consumers
      and Voters ??

      As Concerned Citizens and Voters, we are Seriously Presenting
      our Opinions and Requests to our President and our Congress :

      1: If our President and our Congress still represent American
      Consumers and Voters, then Please STOP Waging Unnecessary
      PROTECTIONISM AGAINST CHINESE TEXTILE IMPORTS.
      For the Sake of the Welfare of Millions of American Consumers,
      we ask our President and our Congress to Immediately STOP
      BLOCKING CHINESE TEXTILE IMPORTS . We also urge
      all of the EU Countries to Stop the Protectionism against China .

      2: Our Congress is worrying about the Trade Imbalance with
      China. However, it is our Government purposely Limiting
      America's Most Advantageous Export --the High Tech Export to
      China. The Trade Imbalance is really Caused by our Government's
      (especially the US Congress) WRONG POLICY on China. The Neo-Cons
      are still living in the Cold War Mentality against China.

      3: If our President and our Congress still Represent Hundreds
      of Thousands of small and medium sized Retailers, we ask our
      Government (and EU too) to let Chinese Textile products enter
      so that hundreds of thousands of Retailers will Not be Closed
      Down, and so that Millions of American workers in the Retail
      industry will NOT be Laid Off .

      4: If America's Economy is truly a "MARKET ECONOMY",
      then Please STOP the PROTECTIONISM AGAINST CHINA.
      Please LET THE MARKET PLAY ITS COURSE.
      It is so WRONG to advocate one sided "Market Economy"
      and "Capitalism" to Repress against China .

      5: Please STOP USING the TEXTILE ISSUE TO PLAY DIRTY
      POLITICS TO CONTAIN CHINA. Many Concerned people
      think that it appears that our Government may have used this
      Textile import issue to Contain China by Limiting the Most
      Affordable Chinese Textile Imports and Instead to let the
      higher cost Textile Imports enter our country from all those
      Chinese Neighboring countries including Vietnam, Cambodia,
      India ....... In the End, the Ones who Suffer are
      Millions of American Consumers, and Retailers.(and remember
      they are All Voters!)

      6: In 2004, America's total Investment in China was
      $60 Billion while China had only $ 2 billion investment in
      the U.S. There are thousands of American Businesses that are
      Operating right now in China to Benefit from China's Rising
      Consumption. To Limit Chinese Textile imports will Suppress
      Chinese workers' CONSUMPTION. That will have severe Adverse
      Effects on so many American's Products made in China as
      well as numerous American Exports to China.

      7: There are numerous INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS that
      America NEEDS HELP FROM CHINA, for example :
      Terrorism issue , North Korea issue, ....... etc.
      To CONTAIN CHINA is a Huge Mistake for our government.
      It will send a very Wrong and Dangerous Message to China.

      OUR CONCLUSION :
      We are especially Shocked to see that our Government
      purposely limits MORE Chinese Textile Imports While
      Chinese President Hu Jintao is making a FRIENDLY Visit
      to our President in a few days. Reports said that he
      will bring his PEACEFUL Message to the United States.

      We are very Concerned about the Neo-Cons and Right
      Wing Extremists who are Boldly Advertising to "Take Out"
      Venezuela's president Chevaz by using Evangelist Pat Roberts'
      TV Show to Relay Neo-Cons' Deadly Message a few days ago.

      We are even more Concerned about Security and Safety while
      Chinese President Hu is visiting in the US. Those Neo-Cons
      and Right Wing extremists are mostly Anti-China Fanatics.
      We Ask our President to Absolutely Protect all the
      foreign leaders including President Hu in all aspects
      while they are visiting our country .

      While our Congress continues to Accuse China on Trade
      matters, our Government is Against WTO's Rules which put
      the OLD TEXTILE "QUOTA" System to an END ON JANUARY 1, 2005
      after Decades of Futile Protection for a handful domestic
      textile companies and SUPPRESSING MILLIONS OF AMERICAN
      CONSUMERS for DECADES.

      The US-CHINA RELATIONSHIP is THE MOST IMPORTANT
      for America's Long Term Interests. All of the current numerous
      CONTAINMENT POLICIES AGAINST CHINA whether
      Military or Commercial MUST BE ALL DISCARDED for the
      Sake of Peace and Prosperity for America and the Rest of the
      World as well as for the Very Important Healthy Friendship
      Development for our Two Great Nations for Thousands of
      Years to come. Thanks.

      Sincerely,
      Your Name,
      Your City,
      Your State, Your Zip Codes
      Your Country,

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

      CONTACT INFORMATION :
      There are about 15 Categories of the Contacts.
      All of the following CONTACTS are so Important to Reach .
      Please let's all spend some time now to Email to every contact
      below. PLEASE BE POLITE IN ALL YOUR LETTERS !!!
      Thanks for your efforts for the World Peace and Justice .

      ******** SPECIAL ATTENTION ********
      In order to be able to send to all of the email addresses
      below, you must delete the "space" between "@ " and
      the first character after that if there is one.

      1: CONTACT PRESIDENT BUSH :
      Please address to: Dear Mr. President ,

      Telephone : THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ,
      PLEASE CALL NOW !!!
      a: 202-456-1111 (between 9Am to 5 Pm)
      b: 202-456-1414,
      Fax: 202-456-2461 (in U.S.A.)

      Whitehouse Website: http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

      *** In order to be able to send to all of the email addresses
      below, you must delete the "space" between "@ " and
      the first character after that.

      EMAIL : president@ whitehouse.gov ,

      * It is very important to also send your letter to the key Cabinet
      members : Copy the following list and paste the list to BCC field
      in your email. In the TO field, fill in with President Bush's email
      address.
      Note: it must have comma between addresses.

      first.lady@ whitehouse.gov,
      the.secretary@ hq.doe.gov ,
      cgutierrez@ doc.gov,
      contactustr@ ustr.eop.gov,
      under_secretary@ ita.doc.gov ,
      oigweb@ oig.doc.gov,
      rhonda.keenum@ mail.doc.gov ,
      tic@ ita.doc.gov,
      customer@ ferc.gov,
      fewebmaster@ hq.doe.gov,
      steven.goering@ hq.doe.gov,
      michael.kilpatrick@ oa.doe.gov,
      karen.harbert@ hq.doe.gov,
      ighotline@ hq.doe.gov,
      richard.burrow@ hq.doe.gov,

      info@ crp.org, webmaster@ crp.org ,
      enforcement@ sec.gov ,
      dcfo@ do.treas.gov ,
      feedback@ www.whitehouse.gov,
      hotline@ oig.dol.gov ,
      oigprograms@ oig.dol.gov ,
      contact-oasp@ dol.gov ,
      contact-oas@ dol.gov ,
      webmaster-opa@ dol.gov,
      webmaster@ dol.gov ,

      AskDOJ@ usdoj.gov,
      webmaster@ usdoj.gov,
      ann.veneman@ usda.gov ,
      agsec@ usda.gov,
      Secretary@ state.gov,
      The.Secretary@ hq.doe.gov,
      Rod.Paige@ ed.gov ,
      adela.backiel@ usda.gov ,
      contactustr@ ustr.gov ,
      oigprograms@ oig.dol.gov ,
      china@ un.int, taharallys@ state.gov ,
      USUNHostCountry@ state.gov ,

      2: IT IS EXTRMELY IMPORTANT TO CONTACT SEC. RICE :
      Please address to : Dear Honorable Secretary of State Rice,

      a: Please email to ALL of the following Web Email addresses :
      http://contact-us.state.gov/ask_form_cat/ask_form_secretary.html
      http://contact-us.state.gov/ask_form_cat/ask_form_foreign.html
      http://contact-us.state.gov/ask_form_cat/ask_form_suggest.html

      b: Please also try to send all following EMAIL Addresses :

      secretary@ state.gov , AskPublicAffairs@ state.gov,
      ebtpp@ state.gov , FPCOwner@ state.gov,
      FOIAWebmaster@ state.gov, taharallys@ state.gov,
      USUNHostCountry@ state.gov ,

      c: Telephone in Secretary of State office :
      202-647-9572 , 202-647-7098
      202-647-5548, 202-647-9574
      202-647-5106 , 202-647-5733,
      202-647-9572 , 202-647-6575,
      202-647-4000,

      d: FAX : 202-261-8577

      3 IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO CONTACT
      EU to let them know "Your Opinions" :

      @@@ PLEASE SPECIFICALLY ASK EU LEADERS
      DO NOT BLOCK CHINESE TEXTILE IMPORTS !!
      DO NOT SUPPRESS CONSUMERS RIGHTS !!!

      Please Copy the following list and Paste into BCC field in
      your Email. Then put your other different Email address
      in the TO field.

      Please address to : Dear EU Representative and Staff ,

      Please COPY the following list and then PASTE in the
      BCC field in your Email.

      *** ATTENTION ****:
      a: It must have a comma between addresses.
      b: It is a suggestion to you to divide the following list into smaller
      lists contains for no more than 50 email addresses in your
      BCC field for each SEND. You may place any of your other
      email address in the TO field.
      c: Please REMOVE the space between "@" and the first
      character after that in every address if there is one
      before you send : ( Most of the following EU Commission
      addresses has @ cec.eu.int at the end of each address.) :

      mission@ estemb.be,
      eu.brussels@ embassy.mzv.cz
      deputy@ hunrep.be, sec@ hunrep.be,
      missioneu@ mfa.gov.lv, missioneu@ mfa.gov.lv
      Oskaras.Jusys@ lt-mission-eu.be,
      Romas.Svedas@ lt-mission-eu.be
      maltarep@ gov.mt, mail@ pol-mission-eu.be
      nom.prenom@ pol-mission-eu.be
      idea@ europarl.eu.int ,
      estella.cigna@ curia.eu.int ,
      euraud@ eca.eu.int , mef@ eurofound.ie ,
      antonio.buccarella@ consilium.eu.int ,
      slovakmission@ pmsreu.be,

      public.info@ consilium.eu.int,
      press.office@ consilium.eu.int ,
      public.relations@ consilium.eu.int ,
      bibliotheque.centrale@ consilium.eu.int ,
      2ndchance@ cec.eu.int, agri-library@ cec.eu.int,
      atlas@ cec.eu.int, biblio-access@ cec.eu.int,
      biblio-catalog@ cec.eu.int, biblio-diffus@ cec.eu.int,
      biblio-ill@ cec.eu.int, biblio-library@ cec.eu.int,
      biblio-library@ cec.eu.int, biblio-prets@ cec.eu.int,
      breda.tynan@ cec.eu.int, budget@ cec.eu.int,
      luis.simoes@ cec.eu.int ,
      carnot@ cec.eu.int,civil-protection@ cec.eu.int,
      ctp-action-programme@ cec.eu.int, David.Byrne@ cec.eu.int,
      development@ cec.eu.int, dgregio@ inforegio.cec.eu.int,
      ec-biotechnology@ cec.eu.int , ecoindustry@ cec.eu.int,
      ecolabel@ cec.eu.int, EFEX@ cec.eu.int,
      elarg-info@ cec.eu.int, elarg-webmaster@ cec.eu.int,
      electricity@ cec.eu.int, emas@ cec.eu.int,
      empl-eures@ cec.eu.int, empl-info@ cec.eu.int,
      ener-ten@ cec.eu.int, entr-enlargement@ cec.eu.int,

      europawebmaster@ cec.eu.int , env-climate@ cec.eu.int,
      env-IPPC-info@ cec.eu.int, env-waste@ cec.eu.int,
      envinfo@ cec.eu.int, eqop@ cec.eu.int, europa-di@ cec.eu.int,
      europass@ cec.eu.int, EuropeAid-info@ cec.eu.int,
      EuropeAid-info@ cec.eu.int, eurostat-infodesk@ cec.eu.int,
      Feedback-scr@ cec.eu.int, fisheries-info@ cec.eu.int,
      gas@ cec.eu.int, growth@ cec.eu.int,
      helpdesk-online-opoce@ cec.eu.int,
      improving@ cec.eu.int, inco@ cec.eu.int,
      Info-Entreprises@ cec.eu.int, info-sales-opoce@ cec.eu.int,
      infocomp@ cec.eu.int, infocomp@ cec.eu.int,
      infso-ist2000@ cec.eu.int,INFSO-ISWEB@ cec.eu.int,
      ingyo@ cec.eu.int, innovation@ cec.eu.int, IST@ cec.eu.int,
      ist@ cec.eu.int, kabinett-fischler@ cec.eu.int, langmin@ cec.eu.int,
      life-environment@ cec.eu.int, life-tcy@ cec.eu.int,
      markt-A4@ cec.eu.int, markt-info@ cec.eu.int,
      olaf-courrier@ cec.eu.int, PACT@ cec.eu.int,
      press-web@ cec.eu.int , publications@ cec.eu.int,
      quality-of-life@ cec.eu.int, quality@ cec.eu.int,
      relex-feedback@ cec.eu.int, relex-webmaster@ cec.eu.int,
      research-sme@ cec.eu.int, research@ cec.eu.int,
      sanco-helpline@ cec.eu.int, save-agences@ cec.eu.int,

      save-pace@ cec.eu.int, sdt-webmaster@ cec.eu.int,
      sg-coneccs@ cec.eu.int , sg-governance@ cec.eu.int ,
      sg-info@ cec.eu.int , sg-acc-doc@ cec.eu.int,
      sg-eurorapp@ cec.eu.int, archis@ cec.eu.int,
      ec-biotechnology@ cec.eu.int, sg-eurobull@ cec.eu.int,
      SG-Code-de-bonne-conduite@ cec.eu.int,
      sg-bordereau@ cec.eu.int, sg-coneccs@ cec.eu.int,
      sg-plaintes@ cec.eu.int, sg-infractions@ cec.eu.int,
      sg-prelex@ cec.eu.int, sg-registre@ cec.eu.int,
      Futurum@ cec.eu.int, synergy@ cec.eu.int,
      thermie@ cec.eu.int, tif@ cec.eu.int,
      vol@ cec.eu.int, idea@ opoce.cec.eu.int,
      trade-A3@ cec.eu.int , cabinet-barnier@ cec.eu.int
      pm@ pm.gc.ca , qh@ vasc.com.vn ,
      webmaster@ mofa.gov.vn,
      webmestre@ premier-ministre.gouv.fr ,
      mail@ primeminister.gr , admin@ primeminister.gr ,
      sajtoiroda@ meh.hu , szerk@ ekormanyzat.hu,
      lakossag@ meh.hu , postur@ for.stjr.is ,
      forsvarsnett@ fo.mil.no ,
      visits@ hq.nato.int, Academics@ hq.nato.int,
      natodoc@ hq.nato.int, natodoc@ hq.nato.int ,
      cabinet@ mod.mil.be , information@ forces.gc.ca ,
      fmn@ fmn.dk , webmestre@ premier-ministre.gouv.fr ,
      dsn-brc@ sga.defense.gouv.fr ,
      info@ gendarmerie.defense.gouv.fr ,
      contact@ terre.defense.gouv.fr ,
      dcirle@ comle.terre.defense.gouv.fr ,
      bic@ dpmat.terre.defense.gouv.fr ,
      honvedelem@ armedia.hu , spi.ufficiostampa@ difesa.it ,
      defensie.voorlichting@ co.dnet.mindef.nl,
      opplys@ norge.no, secretaria.geral@ sg.mdn.gov.pt,

      geral.dgprm@ dgprm.mdn.gov.pt,
      dgaed@ dgaed.mdn.gov.pt, infodefensa@ mde.es,
      minisdef@ ext.mde.es, public@ ministers.mod.uk ,
      haal@ mod.gsi.gov.uk, haal@ gtnet.gov.uk,
      webmaster@ dgics.mod.uk, natodoc@ hq.nato.int ,
      cab.ae@ diplobel.org, enqserv@ dfait-maeci.gc.ca,
      bcm@ dfait-maeci.gc.ca, voyage@ dfait-maeci.gc.ca ,
      um@ um.dk , opplys@ norge.no ,

      @@@ CONTACT EUROPEAN CUSTOM OFFICE :
      http://europa.eu.int/comm/taxation_customs/common/contact/index_en.htm

      @@@ SEND YOUR COMMENTS TO EUROPEAN UNION :
      http://www.eurunion.org/help/feedback.htm

      4: IT IS EXTRMELY IMPORTANT TO CONTACT
      Commerce Deparment to let them know Your OPINIONS :

      a: Address to : Dear Secretary of Commerce Gutierrez,
      Tel: 202-482-2112, 202-482-2000 (in U.S.A. )
      Fax: 202-482-2741 (in U.S.A. )
      Email : cgutierrez@ doc.gov,

      b: Write to Major Officers in the US International
      Trade Administration : Please copy the following list
      and paste in the BCC field. Then put your other email
      address in the TO field. Please address to :

      Dear Sir, or Dear US Trade Administration,

      tic@ ita.doc.gov,
      public_affairs@ ita.doc.gov,
      rhonda.keenum@ mail.doc.gov ,
      timothy.hauser@ mail.doc.gov ,
      william.lash@ mail.doc.gov ,
      joseph.spetrini@ mail.doc.gov ,
      albert.frink@ mail.doc.gov ,
      rhonda.keenum@ ita.doc.gov ,
      timothy.hauser@ ita.doc.gov, ,
      william.lash@ ita.doc.gov ,
      joseph.spetrini@ ita.doc.gov ,
      albert.frink@ ita.doc.gov ,

      Web Site: www.ita.doc.gov
      Phone: (202) 482-2867
      Fax: (202) 482-4821
      Address: 14th St. & Constitution Ave., N.W.
      Washington, DC 20230

      c: Chief of Staff : Lisi Kaufman :
      Email: LKaufman@ doc.gov ,

      d: Ms. Mary Brown Brewer : International Trade Administration
      Tel: 202-482-3809 , FAX : 202-482-5819
      MaryBrown_Brewer@ ita.doc.gov ,

      e: Contact International Trade office :
      Address to : Dear ITA ,
      Tel: 1-800-USA-TRADE
      Email: tic@ ita.doc.gov ,

      f: Neal Burnham, Deputy Assistant Secretary
      Export Promotion Services
      U.S. & Foreign Commercial Service
      International Trade Administration
      U.S. Department of Commerce
      Tel: 202-482-6220, Fax: 202-482-2526
      Tel: NBurnham@ mail.doc.gov ,

      g : Write to : UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL
      TRADE COMMISSION :
      http://www.usitc.gov/contact/USITC_questions.asp
      Address: United States International Trade Commission
      500 E Street, SW, Washington, DC 20436
      Telephone: 202-205-2000

      h : IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO CONTACT :
      U.S. Trade Representative :
      Please address to : Dear Honorable US Trade Representative,

      Tel: 1-888-473-USTR (8787)
      Email: contactustr@ ustr.gov ,
      webmaster@ ustr.gov ,

      i : Trade Policy and Programs (TPP)
      Phone: (202) 647-5968, FAX: (202) 647-5713
      Email: ebtpp@ state.gov,

      j: Tariff Schedule Comments :
      http://www.usitc.gov/tatamail/contact.htm

      k: Please copy the following list and paste to your BCC field :
      Then put any of the following Email address or any of
      your other email address in the TO field .
      Please Address to : Dear Commerce Department ,

      Melanie_Hazlett@ ita.doc.gov ,
      RBonjean@ doc.gov, Lawrence.A.Neal@ census.gov,
      karen.jeffries@ bea.gov, SKamins@ bis.doc.gov,
      MCrow@ eda.doc.gov, Elizabeth.Gregory@ esa.doc.gov,
      KMeave@ mbda.gov, michael.newman@ nist.gov,
      Jordan.St.John@ noaa.gov, WFinch@ ntis.gov,
      CEnsslin@ ntia.doc.gov, Richard.Maulsby@ uspto.gov,
      connie.correll@ ta.doc.gov,

      Source: http://www.commerce.gov/opa/mediacontacts.html

      5 IT IS IMPORTANT TO CONTACT US TREASURY
      to Let them know YOUR OPINIONS :

      Please Copy the following list and Paste into BCC field in
      your Email. Then put your other different Email address
      in the TO field. It must have a comma between the addresses .
      Please politely address to : Dear Honorable Council Member ,

      Drew.Ladner@ do.treas.gov,
      Patrick.hargett@ do.treas.gov,
      michelle.moldenhauer@ do.treas.gov,
      William.murphy@ do.treas.gov,
      mrmoccia@ atfhq.atf.treas.gov,
      nancy.fleetwood@ fms.treas.gov,
      jackie.fletcher@ occ.treas.gov,
      ron.falter@ bep.treas.gov,
      wtodd.grams@ irs.gov,
      toni.zimmerman@ irs.gov,
      jhorton@ usmint.treas.gov,
      dlancaster@ usmint.treas.gov,
      Cspringer@ bpd.treas.gov,
      timothy.ward@ ots.treas.gov,
      barbara.taylor@ ots.treas.gov,
      Silvermana@ oig.treas.gov,
      Beshae@ fincen.treas.gov,
      Mcnale@ fincen.treas.gov,
      joseph.hungate@ tigta.treas.gov,
      mike.murray@ tigta.treas.gov,
      keyfauverT@ cdfi.treas.gov,

      (http://www.ustreas.gov/offices/management/cio/council-members.html )

      6 : IT IS EXTRMELY IMPORTANT TO CONTACT
      WTO to let them know Your OPINIONS :

      Please address to : Dear WTO Director General ,

      Email: enquiries@ wto.org ,
      feedback@ wto.org ,
      publications@ wto.org ,
      mission.kenya@ ties.itu.int ,

      Tel: 011-41-22-739-5111 (if you call from U.S. )
      Fax: 011-41-22-731-4206

      Please Contact: Trade Dispute Council :
      http://www.wto.org/english/news_e/pres04_e/pr371_e.htm

      7: It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to Contact
      ALL Imporant US Senators and Representatives :

      Please REMOVE the space between "@" and the first character
      after that in the email address if there is one before you send :

      Please address to : Dear Honorable Senator ,
      or Dear Senator , or Dear Congressman ,
      * Senator Bill Frist, Majority Leader :
      Fax: (202) 228-1264. Email:
      http://www.senate.gov/~frist/Contact/contact.html
      * Senator Harry Reid , Minority Leader ,
      http://reid.senate.gov/email_form.cfm
      * Senator Chuck Hagel (R) 202-224-4224 402-758-8981
      http://hagel.senate.gov/Email/contact.html
      http://hagel.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Offices.Contact

      * Senator John Kerry :
      http://kerry.senate.gov/low/contact_email.html
      * Sen. Pete Domenici, Chairman of Energy & Natural Resources :
      http://domenici.senate.gov/contact/contactform.cfm
      * Sen. Jeff Bingaman, Ranking member of Senate Energy Committee :
      senator_bingaman@ bingaman.senate.gov ,
      * Sen. Thad Cochran , Chairman of Appropriations Committee :
      http://cochran.senate.gov/contact.htm
      * Senator Richard Lugar, CHAIRMAN OF SENATE
      FOREIGN RELATIONSHIP COMMITTEE .
      Please send a FAX and an EMAIL to him !!!
      Fax: 202-228-0360
      Email: senator_lugar@ lugar.senate.gov ,

      *: House Judiciary Committee :
      Please address to : Dear Congressman,
      http://clerk.house.gov/committee/index.php?comcode=HJU00
      * Senate Judiciary Committee :
      http://www.independentjudiciary.com/senate/
      * Senator Pat Roberts, Tel: (202) 224-4774
      http://roberts.senate.gov/e-mail_pat.html

      * Congressman Bill Thomas , Chairman of
      House Ways and Means Committee.
      FAX : 202-225-8798
      Email: http://billthomas.house.gov/contact.asp
      http://waysandmeans.house.gov/contact.asp
      * Senator Joseph Biden (D - DE)
      Fax: 202-224-0139
      Email: senator@ biden.senate.gov ,
      * Senator Ted Stevens :
      http://stevens.senate.gov/contact_form.cfm

      * Senator John Warner :
      http://www.senate.gov/~warner/contact/contactme.htm
      * House Armed Services Committee Ranking member :
      Congressman Ike Skelton :
      (Note: Please send a FAX to him if you can. Thanks. )
      Phone: (202) 225-2876, Fax: (202) 225-2695
      * Senator Carl Levin :
      http://www.senate.gov/~levin/contact/index.cfm

      * Writie to : House of Judiciary Committee :
      http://judiciary.house.gov/Contact.aspx
      * Senator Lindsey Graham :
      http://lgraham.senate.gov/index.cfm?mode=contactform

      * Senator Ron Wyden ,
      http://wyden.senate.gov/contact/
      * Senator J Gregg,
      Email: mailbox@ gregg.senate.gov ,
      * Senator Kent Conrad :
      http://conrad.senate.gov/webform.html
      * Senator Hillary Clinton : Tel: (202) 224-4451
      http://clinton.senate.gov/email_form.html
      * Senator Jesse Helms (R): Tel: 202-224-6342 , 919-856-4630
      http://www.senate.gov/~helms/Constituent/Contact/webform2/webform2.html

      * Senator Susan Collins : Chairman of Homeland Security ,
      Fax: (202) 224-2693
      http://collins.senate.gov/low/contactemail.htm
      * Congressman Nancy Pelosi ,
      sf.nancy@ mail.house.gov (@... )

      * Senator John McCain :
      http://mccain.senate.gov/index.cfm?fuseaction=Contact.Home
      * Sen. Diane Feinstein :
      http://feinstein.senate.gov/email.html
      * Senator Babara Boxer :
      http://boxer.senate.gov/contact/webform.cfm
      * Sentor Robert Byrd,
      http://byrd.senate.gov/byrd_email.html
      * Senator John Edwards :
      http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://edwards.senate.gov

      * Senator Rick Santorum ,
      http://santorum.senate.gov/emailrjs.html
      * Senator Mike DeWine , (OH)
      http://dewine.senate.gov/
      * Senator Oren Hatch :
      http://hatch.senate.gov/index.cfm?Fuseaction=Offices.Contact

      * Senator Olympia J. Snowe
      http://snowe.senate.gov/Webform.htm
      * Senator Mitch McConnell ,
      http://mcconnell.senate.gov/contact_form.cfm

      * Senator Bill Nelson (D) 202-224-5274
      http://billnelson.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm
      * Senator Barack OBAMA , Tel: (202) 224-2854
      http://obama.senate.gov/contact/
      * Senator Edward Kennedy :
      http://www.senate.gov/~kennedy/index_high.html

      * US House International Relations Committee :
      http://www.house.gov/hyde/contacting.htm
      * Write to Democratic National Committee :
      http://www.democrats.org/contact/
      * House Speaker Congressman J. Dennis Hastert
      Tel: 202-225-2976, Fax : 202-225-0697
      * House Majority Leader Tom DeLay :
      Tel : (202) 225-5951 , Fax: (202) 225-5241
      * House Majority Whip : Congressman Roy Blunt "
      E-mail: blunt@ mail.house.gov ,
      * House Conf. Chair : Congressman Deborah Pryce
      Email: pryce.oh15@ mail.house.gov ,
      * House Policy Committe Chair: Congrssman Christopher Cox :
      Email: christopher.cox@ mail.house.gov ,
      * House Democratic Caucus Chair : Congressman Robert Menendez
      Email: menendez@ mail.house.gov ,

      *: Congressman: Ron Paul (R-TX) : Tel: (202) 225-2831
      http://www.house.gov/paul/mail/welcome.htm
      * Senator Lincoln Chafee : Tel: (202) 224-2921
      http://chafee.senate.gov/webform.htm
      http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://chafee.senate.gov
      * Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison
      http://hutchison.senate.gov/e-mail.htm
      * Senator John Cornyn (TX) :
      http://cornyn.senate.gov/contact/index.html

      * Sen. Ken Salazar (CO) : ( a new Senator ) :
      http://salazar.senate.gov/contactus.cfm
      * Senator Mel Martinez , (FL) : (a new senator )
      info@..., ( @... )
      * Sen. Johnny Isakson, (R - GA) (a new senator )
      http://isakson.senate.gov/contact.cfm
      * Sen. David Vitter , (a new senator )
      http://vitter.senate.gov/contact.cfm
      * Sen. Richard Burr , (R-NC ) (a new senator )
      http://burr.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Home
      * Sen. Tom Coburn , (a new senator )
      Email: curt.price@ coburnforsenate.com, (@... )
      Tel: 202-224-5754 , Fax: 202-224-6008
      * Sen. Jim DeMint , (a new senator )
      http://demint.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Home
      * Sen. John Thune, (a new senator )
      Email: info@ johnthune.com , (@... )

      * Senator Elizabeth Dole : Tel: 202- 224-6342
      http://dole.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactMe.Home
      * Senator Patrick Leahy :
      E-mail: senator_leahy@ leahy.senate.gov (@... )
      * Senator Ted Stevens :
      http://stevens.senate.gov/contact_form.htm
      * Senator Tom Harkin:
      http://harkin.senate.gov/contact/contact.cfm

      * Congressman Bernie Sanders .
      Please Address to : Dear Congressman,
      http://www.house.gov/formbernie/forms/contact.html

      * Senator Judd Gregg (R),
      Email: mailbox@ gregg.senate.gov ,
      * Senator Lamar Alexander :

      http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://alexander.senate.gov
      * Senator Russ Feingold (D) 202-224-5323
      russ_feingold@ feingold.senate.gov (@... )
      * Senator Lisa Murkowski :
      http://murkowski.senate.gov/contact.html
      * Senator Mark Pryor :
      http://pryor.senate.gov/email_webform.htm

      * Senator Norm Coleman :
      http://coleman.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.ContactForm
      * Senator Frank Lautenberg
      http://lautenberg.senate.gov/webform.html
      * Senator John Cornyn
      http://cornyn.senate.gov/contact/index.html
      * Senator Paul Sarbanes 202-224-4524,
      http://sarbanes.senate.gov/pages/email.html
      * Senator Christopher Dodd (D) 202-224-2823
      http://dodd.senate.gov/webmail/form-opinion.html
      * Senator Michael Enzi : Tel: (202) 224-3424
      Click below and then click on "Email me" :
      http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://enzi.senate.gov
      * Senator George Voinovich :
      Click below and then click on "Contact" :

      http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://voinovich.senate.gov

      * Sen. Richard Durbin ,
      http://durbin.senate.gov/contact.cfm

      8: CONTACT MANY US SENATORS :
      It is very IMPORTANT to let as many Senators as possible
      to know your opinions :

      Please COPY the following list and then PASTE in the
      BCC field in your Email.
      Please address to : Dear Senator or Dear Honorable Senator ,

      frontdesk@ salazarforcolorado.com,
      info@ melforsenate.org, info@ isakson.net ,
      info@ obamaforillinois.com , info@ vitterforsenate.com ,
      beckcage@ bellsouth.net,
      curt.price@ coburnforsenate.com,
      info@ jimdemint.com, frontdesk@ salazarforcolorado.com,
      info@ johnthune.com,
      admin@ energy.senate.gov, administrator@ campbell.senate.gov,
      administrator@ gramm.senate.gov,

      blanche_lincoln@ lincoln.senate.gov,
      bob_graham@ graham.senate.gov,
      chuck_grassley@ grassley.senate.gov,
      chuck_hagel@ hagel.senate.gov, civis@ europarl.eu.int ,
      comments@ JEC.senate.gov, conrad_burns@ burns.senate.gov,
      craig@ thomas.senate.gov, curator@ sec.senate.gov,
      frank_lautenberg@ lautenberg.senate.gov,
      info@ johnkerry.com,
      webmaster@ johnkerry.com,
      jkwebmaster@ kerry.senate.gov ,
      John_Kerry@ kerry.senate.gov,

      info@ johnedwards2004.com,
      khight@ johnedwards2004.com,
      herta.daeubler-gmelin@ bundestag.de,
      historian@ sec.senate.gov, ictr-press@ un.org ,
      info@ dpc.senate.gov, information@ icj-cij.org,
      jack@ reed.senate.gov, jesse_helms@ helms.senate.gov,
      jim_bunning@ bunning.senate.gov,
      larry_craig@ craig.senate.gov, mail@ icj-cij.org ,
      mailbox@ aging.senate.gov, mailbox@ gregg.senate.gov,
      mailbox@ rpc.senate.gov, olympia@ snowe.senate.gov,
      opinion@ smith.senate.gov, Oregon@ gsmith.senate.gov,
      pat_roberts@ roberts.senate.gov,
      phil_gramm@ gramm.senate.gov,
      postmaster@ dpc.senate.gov,
      robert.aderholt@ mail.house.gov,
      russell_feingold@ feingold.senate.gov
      senator.hutchinson@ hutchinson.senate.gov,
      ADMINISTRATOR@ HUTCHISON.SENATE.gov,
      caseworker_dewine@ dewine.senate.gov,
      senator@ akaka.senate.gov, senator@ bayh.senate.gov,
      senator@ bennelson.senate.gov, senator@ bennett.senate.gov,
      senator@ boxer.senate.gov, senator@ breaux.senate.gov,
      senator@ bryan.senate.gov, senator@ clinton.senate.gov,
      senator@ cochran.senate.gov, senator@ collins.senate.gov,
      senator@ conrad.senate.gov, senator@ dodd.senate.gov,
      senator@ dpm.senate.gov,
      senator@ edwards.senate.gov, senator@ ensign.senate.gov,
      senator@ enzi.senate.gov, senator@ feinstein.senate.gov,
      senator@ hollings.senate.gov, senator@ hutchison.senate.gov,

      senator@ inouye.senate.gov, senator@ kennedy.senate.gov,
      senator@ landrieu.senate.gov, senator@ mcconnell.senate.gov,
      senator@ mikulski.senate.gov, senator@ nickles.senate.gov,
      senator@ santorum.senate.gov, senator@ sarbanes.senate.gov,
      senator@ shelby.senate.gov, senator@ stabenow.senate.gov,
      senator@ thurmond.senate.gov, senator@ warner.senate.gov,
      senator@ wyden.senate.gov, senator_frist@ frist.senate.gov,
      senator_gorton@ gorton.senate.gov,
      senator_hatch@ hatch.senate.gov,
      senator_kohl@ kohl.senate.gov,
      senator_leahy@ leahy.senate.gov,
      senator_lugar@ lugar.senate.gov,
      senator_reid@ reid.senate.gov,
      senator_robb@ robb.senate.gov,
      historian@ sec.senate.gov ,
      senator_allard@ exchange.senate.gov,
      senator_bingaman@ bingaman.senate.gov,
      senator_byrd@ byrd.senate.gov,
      senator_carnahan@ carnahan.senate.gov,
      senator_chafee@ chafee.senate.gov,
      senator_dewine@ dewine.senate.gov,
      senator_domenici@ domenici.senate.gov,
      senator_fitzgerald@ fitzgerald.senate.gov,
      senator_max_cleland@ cleland.senate.gov,
      senator_mccain@ mccain.senate.gov,
      senator_murray@ murray.senate.gov,
      senator_thompson@ thompson.senate.gov,
      senator_torricelli@ torricelli.senate.gov,
      senator_voinovich@ voinovich.senate.gov,
      senator2@ levin.senate.gov, tom_harkin@ harkin.senate.gov,
      vermont@ jeffords.senate.gov, webmaster@ icj-cij.org,
      webmaster@ repub-conf.senate.gov, webmaster@ sec.senate.gov,
      webmaster@ small-bus.senate.gov, Year2000@ y2k.senate.gov,

      9 : CONTACT YOUR LOCAL MEDIA
      Find US major media and your Local media contact info :

      Please send a short "LETTER TO EDITOR " to them
      Click below and click your State and click on
      all of the media in your State :

      http://www.usnpl.com/
      http://mail.yahoo.com