URGENT, STOP CONTAINMENT POLICY AGAINST CHINA.

  • Peace023b
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2005
      (Disclaimer: You have received this email is because we joined the
      same egroup. If you do not want to see our mail in your inbox,
      you may go to yahoo egroups you joined to choose the Option
      which will not forward egroup's message to your inbox. Thanks )

      Dear Caring friend,

      THIS LETTER IS VERY IMPORTANT, URGENT.

      The Neo-Cons in Pentagon are going to announce its
      annual "China's military force" Report. Such a report was
      "Delayed" in the past week due to some members in the
      US government Opposing its vicious nature against China.
      Now, however they said they will announce in the next few days.

      It is So URGENT for all the Peaceful Citizens to send
      letters to the US President and US Congress frequently.
      Otherwise, the Neo-Cons' instigation and provocation
      will be heard and adopted in Washington.

      We also strongly urge you and your neighborhoods please
      DO NOT VOTE for those congressional members who
      belong to the fanatic anti-China "Taiwan Caucus" any more !

      Enclosed is an important SAMPLE LETTER for your
      references and CONTACT Information. EVERY
      CONTACT IS SO IMPORTANT TO REACH !

      @@@ : Due to the Importance of this letter, we urge you
      to write this very Important letter NOW or to finish sending
      to ALL of the Contacts below in the next couple of days.

      @@@: We urge you to write your own letters and express
      YOUR OWN OPINIONS on this important issue.
      Or you may change our Subject line a little bit if you wish.
      Thanks so much for your efforts for World's Peace and Justice.
      PLEASE BE ALWAYS POLITE in ALL YOUR LETTERS.

      @@@ SPECIAL ATTENTION # 1 :
      In order to be able to send to all of the email addresses
      listed in our "CONTACT LIST" below, you must delete the
      "space" between "@ " and the first character after that
      if there is one before you send your letter .

      @@@ SPECIAL ATTENTION # 2 :
      If you like our messages, please go to Yahoo Egroup
      to direct the email to your INBOX . Because we may
      not list the contacting addresses clearly in the future. Thanks.

      SAMPLE LETTER : (Please place your Name, City, State,
      and Country at the Beginning and End of your letter. Thanks. )

      NOTE: The following Sample Letter is based on our opinions
      and published information.

      From: Your Name,
      Your City,
      Your State, Your Zip Code
      Your Country,

      Subject : STOP CONTAINMENT POLICY AGAINST CHINA.

      Dear Mr. President,

      PLEASE STOP the HOSTILE CONTAINMENT POLICY
      AGAINST CHINA. The Taiwan island separatists government
      and All of the fanatic US Anti-China Forces are the Biggest
      Obstacle for Peace, Stability and Prosperity in Asia and the World !

      The Pentagon, with perhaps over $ 500 Billion Military Budget
      a year now (including Iraq), fanatically attacks China's Defense
      budget daily and purposely spreading in many World's media! Now,
      Let's make a fair comparions here: Japan, with 130 million population,
      now has about $ 47 Billion Military Budget annually. Proportionally,
      with 1.3 Billion population, Shouldn't China have $ 470 Billion
      Defense Budget ?? It is clearly that China is Severely Underfunded
      in its Defense Budget. RAND's Newest Report showed that China
      had only between $ 31 Billion to $ 38 Billion Defense Budget in 2003.

      We, as Citizens and Voters, are very Concerned to see more
      and more of the Hateful Anti-China Rhetoric from many members
      of the US Congress (especially the House) and from the Pentagon.
      They appear ALL are associated with the Fanatic Anti-China
      "Taiwan Caucus" and Taiwan island pro-independence government.
      We are also so Outraged to see that the Pentagon's new "China's
      military report" will have to go thru the Taiwanese Government's
      "Pre-Review" and seemingly to get its "Approval " before its
      Publication. Such event indicates clearly that the Author of the
      Report , Michael Pillsbury, may have been Unduly Influenced
      by the Taiwanese Government in order to write such a vicious
      "China Threat" Report to influence our Congress. Therefore,
      the report is actually "Controlled" by the Taiwanese Separatist
      Government. In the past, such reports had been filled with Lies,
      Instigation and Provocation and have long lost their Truth !

      In this letter, we are presenting Two Urgent Pleas to our
      President and to our Congress :

      1: We urgently ask our Government to Investigate
      Mr. Michael Pillsbury for the following :

      a: Pillsbury's Connection and possible heavy Illegal Influence
      by the Taiwanese Separatists government . Reports said
      that he spent 2 years in Taiwan in the past and later
      frequently visited Taiwan island too.
      b: Pillsbury's distorted Lie about China's Defense Budget
      and his vicious "China Threat" Lie in all his reports which
      mislead the Decision makers in the US.
      c: Pillsbury providing Reports to the Congressional US-China
      Economic and Security Review Commission to purposely
      Block All America's High Tech Exports to China.
      His fanatic Anti-China Reports is the major factor which
      has been Contributing to America's Trade Imbalance with China.

      According to some reports, it appears that Michael Pillsbury,
      Now replacing Richard Perle as a Major Defense Advisor to
      the US Defense Department. His attempt to sabotage our
      most important US-China Relationship is provoking the
      Danger to the World's Peace, Stability and Prosperity.

      2: PLEASE BAN "TAIWAN CAUCUS" MEMBERS FROM
      THE US HOUSE ARMED SERVICES COMMITTEE.

      We are so Outraged that the Congress Armed Services Committee
      has been drafting Bills after Bills to Sabotage the US-China
      Relationship including the recent proposed to have Intimate high
      level Contacts between the US and Taiwanese Defense Dept.,
      which undoubtedly further Encourages the Taiwanese Separatists.
      ON May 25, 2005, the US House Armed Service Committee
      even inserted a bill to block Companies from selling their arms
      to the US if they sell arms to China .
      Then it is so Shocking to find that One Third (1/3 ) of All
      members in US House Armed Service Committee are members
      of the fanatic Anti-China "Taiwan Caucus". The "Taiwan Caucus"
      agenda is to break the "US-China Relationship" in any way that
      they can and to push for Taiwan Independence and the selling
      of the advanced Arms and its Weapons Technology to Taiwan
      under the Cover of "Taiwan Relations Act". Those 22 Congress
      members in House Armed Services Committee who also belong
      to the fanatic "Taiwan Caucus" are reported to be :

      Mike Rogers (Alabama), Trent Franks (Arizona) ,
      Susan A. Davis (California), Howard P. "Buck" McKeon (CA),
      Ken Calvert (California), Loretta Sanchez (California),
      Rob Simmons (Connecticut), Jeff Miller (Florida),
      John N. Hostettler (Indiana) , Jim Ryun (Kansas),
      Walter B. Jones (N. Carolina), Jim Gibbons (Nevada),
      Robert Andrews (New Jersey), Tim Ryan (Ohio),
      Curt Weldon (Pennsylvania), James R. Langevin (Rhode Island),
      Joe Wilson (S Carolina), Solomon P. Ortiz (Texas),
      Rob Bishop (Utah) , Jo Ann Davis (Virginia) ,
      Adam Smith (Washington),

      We are so very Concerned that these "Taiwan Caucus" members
      seem to be acting like Taiwanese "Agents" mixing in our Congress.
      It is well known that Taiwanese government has been accused of
      Secretly Offering Bribes to many of them frequently so that they
      would push numerous Anti-China Bills and Resolutions in the
      US Congress.

      For the Sake of the US and World's Security, Peace and
      Prosperity, we Ask our Congress to BAN MEMBERS of
      the FANATIC "TAIWAN CAUCUS" and other Anti-China
      Lobbyists from the Key Committees in US Congress Especially
      on the sensitive Military and Intelligence Related Committees .

      According to many US reports last week, Secretary of
      Defense Donald Rumsfeld Exaggerated that China's defense
      budget and called it the number 3 in the world.
      However, according to a recent RAND new research report
      in May, 2005, it said that China's 2003 budget is between
      $ 31 Billion to $ 38 Billion (1/19 of the US Defense budget)
      instead of $ 65 to $ 70 Billion dollars as Pentagon projected
      by its Deceptive "Wild Imagination" Lie. China's real figure is
      clearly behind the US, Japan, Russia, Germany, France and UK .

      In fact, for a population of 1.3 Billion, we think China
      Ought to Increase its Defense Budget to better Protect its huge
      population. Didn't Japan slaughter 35 MILLION Chinese from
      1931-1945 Invasion of China ? And Japan AGAIN now is
      Resuming its ATROCIOUS MILITARISM at every way it can
      Pushed by Pentagon and US State Dept., for example Neo-Con
      John Bolton etc. Read more about Japan here :
      http://www.antiwar.com/orig/hallinan.php?articleid=6195

      Mr. Rumsfeld also stated that China is a Major Buyer of
      Weapons. Let's ask : Didn't the US Congress and Pentagon
      Again and Again Threaten the EU to continue its Weapons
      Embargo on China ? -- a most Discriminatory Political and
      Vicious Interfering Act against a Sovereign country who has
      one of the biggest Trade Relationship with America. Our US
      government even removes the critical components for Safety
      on Boeing Commercial Jets before selling them to China !
      http://english1.peopledaily.com.cn/200312/03/eng20031203_129620.shtml

      CHINA IS NOT A DICTATORSHIP :
      We want to remind our Government that China does NOT have
      a Dictatorship Nor an Imperial regime any more. Chinese new
      president Hu Jintao and premier Wen Jiabao were just in their
      place for 2 years so far in an Orderly Transfer of Power in China.
      If China were still a "Dictatorship" Regime, then former President
      Jiang Zemin would be still in Power. On the contrary, Chinese
      Government has been making Astronomical Progress in Chinese
      Society. We all can see China's Human Rights has enjoyed Huge
      Progress since the younger president Hu took over the position.

      It is apparent that Chinese Government is trying hard to improve
      its political system which can Best Adapt to Chinese Unique
      Culture, five thousand years History, 1/5 of the World Population
      and general Poverty. America did NOT have these conditions
      when our country was formed. Therefore, we urge our
      Government to "RESPECT" the "DIFFERENCES" from China,
      If America is truly a "Democratic, Free and Equality" country.

      At the end, we Urge our Government to BAN ALL Taiwanese
      Infiltration into our Government, BAN all the Vicious Lies about
      "China Threat", BAN all the vicious "CONTAINMENT" Policy
      Against China. We urge you to read Taiwan island History here: :
      http://www.china.org.cn/english/taiwan/7891.htm
      http://www.china.org.cn/english/taiwan/7774.htm
      China is our Most Important Friend and Partner. We urge our
      Government to Resist those Anti-China fanatics and to Greatly
      Improve US-China Relationship for the Sake of the World's
      Peace, Stability and Prosperity. Thanks.

      Sincerely ,

      Your Name,
      Your City,
      Your State, Your Zip Code
      Your Country,

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

      CONTACT INFORMATION :
      There are 10 Categories of the Contacts.
      All of the following CONTACTS are so Important to Reach .
      Please let's all spend some time now to Email to every contact
      below. PLEASE BE POLITE IN ALL YOUR LETTERS !!!
      Thanks for your efforts for the World Peace and Justice .

      ******** SPECIAL ATTENTION ********
      In order to be able to send to all of the email addresses
      below, you must delete the "space" between "@ " and
      the first character after that if there is one.

      1: CONTACT PRESIDENT BUSH :

      Please address to: Dear Mr. President ,

      THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT , PLEASE CALL IF YOU CAN !!!
      a: 202-456-1111 b: 202-456-1414,
      Fax: 202-456-2461 (in U.S.A.)
      Whitehouse Website: http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

      b: IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO SEND AN EMAIL :

      president@ whitehouse.gov , (@... )

      * It is very important to also send your letter to the key Cabinet
      members : Copy the following list and paste the list to BCC field
      in your email. In the TO field, fill in with President Bush's email
      address. Note: it must have comma between addresses.

      @@@ Please Remove the space between @ and the first character.

      first.lady@ whitehouse.gov,
      cgutierrez@ doc.gov, contactustr@ ustr.eop.gov,
      dcfo@ do.treas.gov ,
      feedback@ www.whitehouse.gov,
      hotline@ oig.dol.gov , oigprograms@ oig.dol.gov ,
      contact-oasp@ dol.gov , contact-oas@ dol.gov ,
      webmaster-opa@ dol.gov, webmaster@ dol.gov ,
      AskDOJ@ usdoj.gov, webmaster@ usdoj.gov,
      webmaster@ gao.gov , BeckerS@ gao.gov ,
      JarmonG@ gao.gov, AndersonP1@ gao.gov ,

      webmaster@ doc.gov, ago@ ago.state.ma.us ,
      Mayor@ ci.boston.ma.us , ann.veneman@ usda.gov ,
      agsec@ usda.gov, The.Secretary@ hq.doe.gov,
      Rod.Paige@ ed.gov , adela.backiel@ usda.gov ,
      contactustr@ ustr.gov ,

      2: IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO CONTACT /CALL
      U.S. SECRETARY OF STATE Condoleezza RICE

      Please address to : Dear Honorable Secretary of State RICE ,

      a: Please email to ALL of the following Web Email addresses :

      http://contact-us.state.gov/ask_form_cat/ask_form_secretary.html
      http://contact-us.state.gov/ask_form_cat/ask_form_foreign.html
      http://contact-us.state.gov/ask_form_cat/ask_form_suggest.html

      b: Please also send to all following important Email Addresses :

      secretary@ state.gov , AskPublicAffairs@ state.gov,
      ebtpp@ state.gov , FPCOwner@ state.gov,
      FOIAWebmaster@ state.gov, taharallys@ state.gov,
      USUNHostCountry@ state.gov ,

      c: Telephone in Secretary of State office :
      202-647-9572 , 202-647-7098, 202-647-5548,
      202-647-9574, 202-647-5106 , 202-647-5733,
      202-647-9572 , 202-647-6575, 202-647-4000,

      d: FAX : 202-261-8577

      3: CONTACT IMPORANT NATIONAL MEDIA :

      CONTACT YOUR LOCAL MEDIA
      Find US major media and your Local media contact info :

      Please send a "LETTER TO EDITOR " to them
      Click below and click your State and click on
      all of the major media in your State :

      http://www.usnpl.com/

      4: It is SO EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to Contact the
      following ALL the imporant Senators and Congressman :

      Please REMOVE the space between "@" and the first character
      after that in the email address if there is one before you send :

      Please Address to : Dear Honorable Senator .... ,
      or Dear Senator ..... , or Dear Congressman , ...

      * Senator Richard Lugar, tel: 202-224-4814, Fax: 202-228-0360
      Email: senator_lugar@ lugar.senate.gov , ( @... )
      * Senator John Warner :
      http://www.senate.gov/~warner/contact/contactme.htm
      * Senator Bill Frist, Majority Leader :
      Fax: (202) 228-1264. Email:
      http://www.senate.gov/~frist/Contact/contact.html
      * Senator Harry Reid , Minority Leader ,
      http://reid.senate.gov/email_form.cfm
      * Senator John Kerry :
      http://kerry.senate.gov/low/contact_email.html
      * Senator Chuck Hagel (R) 202-224-4224 402-758-8981
      http://hagel.senate.gov/Email/contact.html
      http://hagel.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Offices.Contact
      * Congressman Nancy Pelosi ,
      (Please Address to : Dear Congressman Pelosi , )
      sf.nancy@ mail.house.gov (@... )

      * : Senator Ted Stevens :
      http://stevens.senate.gov/contact_form.htm
      * Senator John McCain :
      http://mccain.senate.gov/index.cfm?fuseaction=Contact.Home
      * Senator Carl Levin :
      http://www.senate.gov/~levin/contact/index.cfm
      * Senator Edward Kennedy :
      http://www.senate.gov/~kennedy/index_high.html
      * Sen. Pete Domenici , (R - NM)
      http://domenici.senate.gov/contact/contactform.cfm

      * House Armed Services Committee Chairman
      Congressman Duncan Hunter :
      Please Send a FAX to him ALL YOU CAN :
      Phone: (202) 225-5672, Fax: (202) 225-0235
      Address: Washington Office:
      2265 Rayburn House Office Building
      Washington, D.C. 20515-0552

      * House Ranking member of the Arms Services
      Committee Congressman Ike Skelton
      Please Send a Fax to him ALL YOU CAN :
      Phone: (202) 225-2876, Fax: (202) 225-2695
      Address: Washington Office:
      2206 Rayburn House Office Building
      Washington, D.C. 20515-2504

      * Senator Ron Wyden ,
      http://wyden.senate.gov/contact/
      * Senator J Gregg,
      Email: mailbox@ gregg.senate.gov ,
      * Senator Kent Conrad :
      http://conrad.senate.gov/webform.html
      * Senator Hillary Clinton : Tel: (202) 224-4451
      http://clinton.senate.gov/email_form.html
      * Senator Jesse Helms (R): Tel: 202-224-6342 , 919-856-4630
      http://www.senate.gov/~helms/Constituent/Contact/webform2/webform2.html

      * Senator George Voinovich :
      Click below and then click on "Contact" :
      http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://voinovich.senate.gov
      * US House International Relations Committee :
      http://www.house.gov/hyde/contacting.htm
      * Write to Democratic National Committee :
      http://www.democrats.org/contact/
      * Senator Babara Boxer :
      http://boxer.senate.gov/contact/webform.cfm
      * Sentor Robert Byrd,
      http://byrd.senate.gov/byrd_email.html
      * Senator John Edwards :
      http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://edwards.senate.gov

      * Senator Rick Santorum ,
      http://santorum.senate.gov/emailrjs.html
      * Senator Mike DeWine , (OH)
      http://dewine.senate.gov/
      * Senator Oren Hatch :
      http://hatch.senate.gov/index.cfm?Fuseaction=Offices.Contact
      * Senator Olympia J. Snowe
      http://snowe.senate.gov/Webform.htm
      * Senator Mitch McConnell ,
      http://mcconnell.senate.gov/contact_form.cfm
      * Senator Pat Roberts, Tel: (202) 224-4774
      roberts.senate.gov/e-mail_pat.html
      * Senator Bill Nelson (D) 202-224-5274
      http://billnelson.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm
      * Senator Barack OBAMA , Tel: (202) 224-2854
      http://obama.senate.gov/contact/

      * House Speaker Congressman J. Dennis Hastert
      Tel: 202-225-2976, Fax : 202-225-0697
      * House Majority Leader Tom DeLay :
      Tel : (202) 225-5951 , Fax: (202) 225-5241
      * : House Conf. Chair : Congressman Deborah Pryce
      Email: pryce.oh15@ mail.house.gov ,
      *: House Policy Committe Chair: Congrssman Christopher Cox :
      Email: christopher.cox@ mail.house.gov ,
      * : House Democratic Caucus Chair :
      Congressman Robert Menendez
      Email: menendez@ mail.house.gov ,

      * US House International Relations Committee :
      http://www.house.gov/hyde/contacting.htm
      * Write to Democratic National Committee :
      Address to : Dear Chairman ,
      http://www.democrats.org/contact/

      *: Congressman: Ron Paul (R-TX) : Tel: (202) 225-2831
      http://www.house.gov/paul/mail/welcome.htm
      * Senator Lincoln Chafee : Tel: (202) 224-2921
      http://chafee.senate.gov/webform.htm
      http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://chafee.senate.gov
      * Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison
      http://hutchison.senate.gov/e-mail.htm
      * Senator John Cornyn (TX) :
      http://cornyn.senate.gov/contact/index.html

      * Senator Susan Collins : Fax: (202) 224-2693
      http://collins.senate.gov/low/contactemail.htm
      * Senator Barbara Boxer (D) 202-224-3553
      http://boxer.senate.gov/contact/webform.cfm
      * Senator Elizabeth Dole : Tel: 202- 224-6342
      http://dole.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactMe.Home
      * Senator Patrick Leahy :
      E-mail: senator_leahy@ leahy.senate.gov (@... )
      * Senator Ted Stevens :
      http://stevens.senate.gov/contact_form.htm
      * Senator Tom Harkin:
      http://harkin.senate.gov/contact/contact.cfm
      * Senator Thad Cochran:
      http://cochran.senate.gov/contact.htm

      * Congressman Bernie Sanders .
      http://www.house.gov/formbernie/forms/contact.html
      * Senator Judd Gregg (R),
      Email: mailbox@ gregg.senate.gov (@... )
      * Senator Lamar Alexander :

      http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://alexander.senate.gov
      * Senator Russ Feingold (D) 202-224-5323
      russ_feingold@ feingold.senate.gov (@... )
      * Sentor Charles Gressley :
      http://grassley.senate.gov/webform.htm
      * Senator Lisa Murkowski :
      http://murkowski.senate.gov/contact.html
      * Senator Mark Pryor :
      http://pryor.senate.gov/email_webform.htm

      * Senator Norm Coleman :
      http://coleman.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.ContactForm
      * Senator Frank Lautenberg
      http://lautenberg.senate.gov/webform.html
      * Senator Lindsey Graham :
      http://lgraham.senate.gov/index.cfm?mode=contactform
      * Senator John Cornyn
      http://cornyn.senate.gov/contact/index.html
      * Senator Paul Sarbanes 202-224-4524,
      http://sarbanes.senate.gov/pages/email.html
      * Senator Christopher Dodd (D) 202-224-2823
      http://dodd.senate.gov/webmail/form-opinion.html
      * Senator Michael Enzi : Tel: (202) 224-3424
      Click below and then click on "Email me" :
      http://congress.org/congressorg/webreturn/?url=http://enzi.senate.gov

      * Sen. Ken Salazar :
      http://salazar.senate.gov/contactus.cfm
      * Senator Mel Martinez :
      info@ melforsenate.org,
      * Sen. Johnny Isakson :
      http://isakson.senate.gov/contact.cfm
      * Sen. David Vitter :
      http://vitter.senate.gov/contact.cfm
      * Sen. Richard Burr :
      http://burr.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Home
      * Sen. Tom Coburn :
      Email: curt.price@ coburnforsenate.com,
      * Sen. Jim DeMint :
      http://demint.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Home
      * Sen. John Thune :
      Email: info@ johnthune.com ,

      5: It is very IMPORTANT to let as many Senators as possible
      to know YOUR OPINIONS :
      Please COPY the following list and then PASTE in the
      BCC field in your Email.
      Please address to : Dear Senator or Dear Honorable Senator ,

      *** ATTENTION ****:
      a: It must have a comma between addresses.
      b: It is a suggestion to you to divide the following list into smaller
      lists contains for no more than 50 email addresses in your
      BCC field for each SEND. You may place any of your other
      email address in the TO field.
      c: Please REMOVE the space between "@" and the first
      character after that in every address if there is one
      before you send :

      senator@ mikulski.senate.gov, senator@ nickles.senate.gov,
      senator@ santorum.senate.gov, senator@ sarbanes.senate.gov,
      senator@ shelby.senate.gov, senator@ stabenow.senate.gov,
      senator@ thurmond.senate.gov, senator@ warner.senate.gov,
      senator@ wyden.senate.gov, senator_frist@ frist.senate.gov,
      senator_gorton@ gorton.senate.gov,
      senator_hatch@ hatch.senate.gov,
      senator_kohl@ kohl.senate.gov,
      senator_leahy@ leahy.senate.gov,
      senator_lugar@ lugar.senate.gov,
      senator_reid@ reid.senate.gov,
      senator_robb@ robb.senate.gov,
      historian@ sec.senate.gov ,
      senator_allard@ exchange.senate.gov,
      senator_bingaman@ bingaman.senate.gov,
      senator_byrd@ byrd.senate.gov,
      senator_carnahan@ carnahan.senate.gov,

      senator_chafee@ chafee.senate.gov,
      senator_dewine@ dewine.senate.gov,
      senator_domenici@ domenici.senate.gov,
      senator_fitzgerald@ fitzgerald.senate.gov,
      senator_max_cleland@ cleland.senate.gov,
      senator_mccain@ mccain.senate.gov,
      senator_murray@ murray.senate.gov,
      senator_thompson@ thompson.senate.gov,
      senator_torricelli@ torricelli.senate.gov,
      senator_voinovich@ voinovich.senate.gov,
      senator2@ levin.senate.gov, tom_harkin@ harkin.senate.gov,
      vermont@ jeffords.senate.gov, webmaster@ icj-cij.org,
      webmaster@ repub-conf.senate.gov, webmaster@ sec.senate.gov,
      webmaster@ small-bus.senate.gov, Year2000@ y2k.senate.gov,

      6 : IT IS IMPORTANT TO contact House Appropriations
      Committee, SubCommittee for FOREIGN OPERATIONS
      to let them know Your Opinions :

      Please Address to : Dear Congressman ,

      c1: Contact Chairman Congressman Jim Kolbe :
      Tel: (202) 225-2542 , Fax: (202) 225-0378
      Email: http://www.house.gov/kolbe/suggest_box.htm
      c2: Congressman Bill Young : (Chairman)
      Tel : (202) 225-5961 , Fax: (202) 225-9764
      bill.young@ mail.house.gov (@... )
      c3: Contact Congressman Jesse Jackson :
      Tel: (202)225-0773 ,
      jjackson@ jessejacksonjr.org (@... )
      c4: Congressman Joseph Knollenberg ,
      Tel: (202) 225-5802 , Fax: (202) 226-2356
      rep.knollenberg@ mail.house.gov (@... )
      c5: Congressman Mark Steven Kirk
      Tel: (202) 225-4835, Fax: (202) 225-0837
      email: rep.kirk@ mail.house.gov (@... )

      c6: Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur
      Tel; (202) 225-4146 , Fax: (202) 225-7711
      Email: rep.kaptur@ mail.house.gov (@... )
      c7: Contact Congressman Hal Rogers :
      Talk2Hal@ mail.house.gov (@... )
      c8: Congressman : Steven Rothman :
      Tel; (202) 225-5061, Fax: (202) 225-5851
      Email: http://www.house.gov/rothman/contact_steve.htm
      c9: Congressman David Vitter :
      Tel: (202) 225-3015 , Fax: (202) 225-0739
      Email: http://vitter.house.gov/Contact.asp
      c10: Contact Congressman Jerry Lewis :
      Tel; (202) 225-5861 , Fax: (202) 225-6498
      http://www.house.gov/jerrylewis/IMA/WritetoRepresentativeLewis.htm

      c11 : Congessman Ander Crenshaw
      Tel: 202-225-2501, Fax: 202-225-2504
      Email: http://www.house.gov/writerep/
      c12: Congresswoman : Carolyn C. Kilpatrick
      Tel: (202) 225-2261 , Fax: (202) 225-5730
      Email: http://www.house.gov/writerep/
      c13: Congressman Henry Bonilla :
      Tel: (202) 225-4511, Fax: (202) 225-2237
      Email: http://www.house.gov/writerep/
      c14: Congressman Nita Lowey :
      Tel; (202) 225-6506 , Fax: (202) 225-0546
      Email : http://www.house.gov/writerep/
      c15: Contact Vice Chair : Congressman Rodger Wicker :
      Tel: (202) 225-4306 , Fax: (202) 225-3549
      Email : http://www.house.gov/writerep/

      7 : IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO CONTACT :
      Your two US Senators, one US Representative.
      You may also send a copy to your State Governor too .

      Please Address to : Dear Senator or Dear Congressman ,

      Now Click : http://congress.org/congressorg/home/

      Then enter your ZIP CODE , then click "go" .
      Then click on the "Info" . Please find your 2 U.S. Senators
      and 1 Representatives' Email, Fax number and Phone number .

      @@ Please never forget to let them know your are their Constituents.
      PLEASE BE POLITE ALWAYS.
      Thanks for your urgent efforts for World's Justice and Peace.

      Senators replace this :

[...]

      5: It is extremely IMPORTANT to Contact UNITED NATION
      to let them know "YOUR OPINIONS" .
      Please address to : Dear UN Representative and Staff ,

      Please COPY the following list and then PASTE in the
      BCC field in your Email.

      Please address to : Dear UN Representative and Staff,

      *** ATTENTION ****:
      a: It must have a comma between addresses.
      b: It is a suggestion to you to divide the following list into smaller
      lists contains for no more than 50 email addresses in your
      BCC field for each SEND. You may place any of your other
      email address in the TO field.
      c: Please REMOVE the space between "@" and the first
      character after that in every address if there is one
      before you send :

      annan@ un.org, pubboard@ un.org, inquiries@ un.org,
      newscentre@ un.org, buchanane@ un.org,
      senad@ planalto.gov.br , info@ unmovic.org,
      unmovic-admin@ un.org, official.mail@ iaea.org ,
      unscat@ iaea.org , info@ iaea.org, Webmaster@ iaea.org,
      info@ icrt.org, tb-petitions@ ohchr.org ,
      algeria@ un.int, benin@ un.int, chile@ un.int,
      china@ un.int, france@ un.int, germany@ un.int,
      pakistan@ un.int, philippines@ un.int, romania@ un.int,
      russia@ un.int, spain@ un.int, uk@ un.int,
      angola@ un.int, brazil@ un.int, venezuela@ un.int,

      stvg@ un.int, afghanistan@ un.int, albania@ un.int,
      algeria@ un.int, andorra@ un.int, angola@ un.int,
      antigua@ un.int, argentina@ un.int, armenia@ un.int,
      australia@ un.int, austria@ un.int, azerbaijan@ un.int,
      bahamas@ un.int, bahrain@ un.int, bangladesh@ un.int,
      barbados@ un.int, belarus@ un.int, belgium@ un.int,
      belize@ un.int, benebish@ un.int, benin@ un.int,
      bhutan@ un.int, bosnia@ un.int, botswana@ un.int,
      braun@ delbrasonu.org, brazil@ un.int, brunei@ un.int,
      bulgaria@ un.int, burkinafaso@ un.int, burundi@ un.int,
      caf@ un.int, cambodia@ un.int, cameroon@ un.int,
      canada@ un.int, capeverde@ un.int, chad@ un.int,
      chile@ un.int, china@ un.int, colombia@ un.int,
      comoros@ un.int, congo@ un.int, costarica@ un.int,
      croatia@ un.int, cuba@ un.int, cyprus@ un.int,

      czechrepublic@ un.int, djibouti@ nyct.net,
      dominica@ un.int, dr@ un.int,
      drcongo@ un.int, ecuador@ un.int, egypt@ un.int,
      elsalvador@ un.int, eqguinea@ un.int, eritrea@ un.int,
      estonia@ un.int, ethiopia@ un.int, fiji@ un.int,
      finland@ un.int, france-presse@ un.int, france@ un.int,
      gabon@ un.int, gambia@ un.int, georgia@ un.int,
      germany@ un.int, ghana@ un.int, greece@ un.int,
      grenada@ un.int, guatemala@ un.int,
      guinea-bissau@ un.int, guinea@ un.int,
      guyana@ un.int, haiti@ un.int, honduras@ un.int,
      hungary@ un.int, indonesia@ un.int, ireland@ un.int,
      italy@ un.int, ivorycoast@ un.int, jamaica@ un.int,
      jordan@ un.int, kazakhstan@ un.int, kenya@ un.int,

      korea@ un.int, kuwait@ un.int, kyrgyzstan@ un.int,
      laos@ un.int, latvia@ un.int, lebanon@ un.int,
      lesotho@ un.int, liberia@ un.int, libya@ un.int,
      liechtenstein@ un.int, Lithuanialithuania@ un.int,
      luxembourg@ un.int, macedonia@ un.int,
      madagascar@ un.int, malawi@ un.int,
      malaysia@ un.int, maldives@ un.int, mali@ un.int,
      malta@ un.int, marshallislands@ un.int,
      mauritania@ un.int, mauritius@ un.int, mexico@ un.int,
      micronesia@ un.int, moldova@ un.int, monaco@ un.int,
      mongolia@ un.int, morocco@ un.int, mozambique@ un.int,
      myanmar@ un.int, namibia@ un.int, nepal@ un.int,
      netherlands@ un.int, newzealand@ un.int,
      nicaragua@ un.int, niger@ un.int, nigeria@ un.int,
      nigeria@ un.int, Nigeria@ un.int, oman@ un.int,

      pakistan@ un.int, Palaupalau@ un.int,
      panama@ un.int, paraguay@ un.int, peru@ un.int,
      pgansukh@ un.int, philippines@ un.int, png@ un.int,
      poland@ un.int, portugal@ un.int, portugal@ un.int,
      Portugal@ un.int, qatar@ un.int, romania@ un.int,
      russia@ un.int, rwanda@ un.int, samoa@ un.int,
      sanmarino@ un.int, saudiarabia@ un.int, senegal@ un.int,
      seychelles@ un.int, sierraleone@ un.int,
      singapore@ un.int, slovakia@ un.int, slovenia@ un.int,
      solomonislands@ un.int, somalia@ un.int,
      southafrica@ un.int, spain@ un.int, srilanka@ un.int,
      stkn@ un.int, stlucia@ un.int, stp@ un.int,
      sudan@ un.int, suriname@ un.int, swaziland@ un.int,
      sweden@ un.int, syria@ un.int, tajikistan@ un.int,
      tanzania@ un.int, thailand@ un.int, togo@ un.int,

      tto@ un.int, tunisia@ un.int, turkey@ un.int,
      turkmenistan@ un.int, uae@ un.int, uganda@ un.int,
      uk@ un.int, ukraine@ un.int, uruguay@ un.int,
      uzbekistan@ un.int, vanuatu@ un.int,
      yemen@ un.int, yugoslavia@ un.int,
      zambia@ un.int, zimbabwe@ un.int,

      7: It is very IMPORTANT to contact some of the Human
      Rights Groups to let them know YOUR OPINIONS :
      Please COPY the following list and then PASTE in the
      BCC field in your Email.

      Please address to : Dear Sir,

      *** ATTENTION ****:
      a: It must have a comma between addresses.
      b: It is a suggestion to you to divide the following list into smaller
      lists contains for no more than 50 email addresses in your
      BCC field for each SEND. You may place any of your other
      email address in the TO field.
      c: Please REMOVE the space between "@" and the first
      character after that in every address if there is one
      before you send :

      HumanRights@ hrlawgroup.org , paulina@ globalexchange.org ,
      hri@ hri.ca, phrusa@ phrusa.org , hrichina@ hrichina.org,
      tb-petitions@ ohchr.org, 1503@ ohchr.org, crawshs@ hrw.org,
      hrwatcheu@ skynet.be, hrwdc@ hrw.org, hrwla@ hrw.org,
      hrwnyc@ hrw.org, hrwpress@ hrw.org, hrwsf@ hrw.org,
      hrwuk@ hrw.org, marthoj@ hrw.org, saenenv@ hrw.org,
      seokk@ hrw.org, shahu@ hrw.org, wordenm@ hrw.org,
      aa@ humanrights.dk, aaw@ link.com.eg,
      aburkina@ sections.amnesty.org, acdhrs@ acdhrs.gm,
      acores@ provedor-jus.pt, admin-bj@ amnesty.org,
      admin-ci@ amnesty.org, admin-cr@ amnesty.org,
      admin-de@ amnesty.de, admin-fr@ amnesty.asso.fr,
      admin-fr@ amnesty.asso.fr, admin-gm@ amnesty.org,
      admin-hk@ amnesty.org, admin-in@ amnesty.org,

      admin-my@ amnesty.org, admin-pa@ amnesty.org,
      admin-pe@ amnesty.org, admin-sn@ amnesty.org,
      admin-tn@ amnesty.org, admin-us@ aiusa.org,
      admin-ve@ amnesty.org, admin-za@ amnesty.org,
      admin@ amnesty.hr, adminaia@ amnesty.org.au,
      aiar@ amnistia.wamani.apc.org, aiar@ amnistia.wamani.apc.org,
      aibda@ ibl.bm, aibenin@ nayako.leland.bj, aibf@ aibf.be,
      aibrasil@ conex.com.br, aimember@ aiusa.org,
      aimncc@ magicnet.mn, ain@ ccsl.com.np, aisp@ ip.pt,
      aitanz@ interafrica.com, aiusala@ aiusa.org, aiusama@ aiusa.org,
      aiusamw@ aiusa.org, aiusane@ aiusa.org, aiusasf@ aiusa.org,
      aiusaso@ aiusa.org, aj@ humanrights.dk, akt@ humanrights.dk,
      AliceTay@ hreoc.gov.au, amali@ sections.amnesty.org,
      amnesty-mli@ spider.toolnet.org, amnesty.hun@ mail.matav.hu,
      amnesty.slo@ guest.arnes.si, amnesty@ aivl.be,

      amnesty@ amnesty.cz, amnesty@ amnesty.dk,
      amnesty@ amnesty.dk, amnesty@ amnesty.fi,
      amnesty@ amnesty.fo, amnesty@ amnesty.is,
      amnesty@ amnesty.nl, amnesty@ amnesty.org.pl,
      amnesty@ amnesty.sk, amnesty@ coppernet.zm,
      amnesty@ cyber.net.pk, amnesty@ gamtel.gm,
      amnesty@ info.com.ph,
      amnesty@ internet.sk, amnesty@ intnet.mu,
      amnesty@ mri.biglobe.ne.jp, amnesty@ netvision.net.il,
      amnesty@ rhi.hi.is, amnesty@ superonline.com,
      amnesty@ tm.net.my, amnestyalgeria@ hotmail.com,
      amnestyis@ amnesty.org, amnestyp@ palnet.com,
      amnestyp@ rannet.com, amnestypilipinas@ meridiantelekoms.net,
      amnestyzimbabwe@ yahoo.com, amnistia.internacional@ a-i.es,
      amnistia@ pla.net.py, amorocco@ sections.amnesty.org,
      amt@ humanrights.dk, anistia@ anistia.org.br,

      apnr@ compass.com.ph , apwa@ pienet.net,
      asaladis.hchr@ unog.ch , bb@ humanrights.dk,
      bburdekin.hchr@ unog.ch , bko@ humanrights.dk,
      bl@ humanrights.dk, campaign@ amnesty.org.nz,
      ccdh@ iam.net.ma , CD@ humanrights.dk,
      cgb@ support.nl, chs@ humanrights.dk, ci@ humanrights.dk,
      cndh@ netcom.tg, cndhtogo@ yahoo.fr,
      communication@ american.edu, contact.buro@ cenatrin.bf,
      correo@ fmdh.cndh.org.mx , csl@ humanrights.dk,
      cthomas@ amnesty.org, DB@ humanrights.dk,
      defensor@ sol.racsa.co.cr , DK@ humanrights.dk,
      dpueblo@ colnodo.org.co , DW@ humanrights.dk,
      e-mail@ amnesty.lu, edillon@ amnesty.iol.ie, ee@ humanrights.dk,
      eisdencher@ interneeds.net, eml@ humanrights.dk,
      f.chapron@ cncdh.pm.gouv.fr, FP@ humanrights.dk,
      fr@ humanrights.dk, fulbright@ fulbright.org,
      g.fellous@ cncdh.pm.gouv.fr, gestor.sitio@ provedor-jus.pt,

      8: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO CONTACT WORLD
      LEADERS to let them know Your Opinions :

      Please COPY the following list and PASTE it into the BCC field.
      Then put your other Different email address in the "TO " field.

      Please address to : Dear Leader, or Dear Sir,

      Please COPY the following list and then PASTE in the
      BCC field in your Email.

      *** ATTENTION ****:
      a: It must have a comma between addresses.
      b: It is a suggestion to you to divide the following list into smaller
      lists contains for no more than 50 email addresses in your
      BCC field for each SEND. You may place any of your other
      email address in the TO field.
      c: Please REMOVE the space between "@" and the first
      character after that in every address if there is one
      before you send :

      foreign@ barbadosgov.org , foreignaffairs@ mail.fm ,
      gidirg@ president.lt , govspkmn@ mozart.inet.co.th ,
      guv@ kappa.ro , homerule@ gh.gl , forsvarsnett@ fo.mil.no ,
      info@ belgium.be , info@ fiji.gov.fj ,
      mbdemaigret@ assemblee-nationale.fr , opecst@ senat.fr,
      mcweb@ senat.fr, sitn@ senat.fr, communication@ senat.fr,
      p.cerez@ senat.fr, jc.becane@ senat.fr, j.rauline@ senat.fr,
      a.adhemard@ senat.fr, a.amiaud@ senat.fr, a.beaufils@ senat.fr,
      a.bigard@ senat.fr, a.bonnet@ senat.fr, a.bornens@ senat.fr,
      a.buge@ senat.fr, a.costes@ senat.fr, a.decastelbajac@ senat.fr,
      a.delcamp@ senat.fr, a.devienne@ senat.fr, a.distefano@ senat.fr,
      a.guilbaud@ senat.fr, a.herbert@ senat.fr, a.hommeril@ senat.fr,
      a.hortal@ senat.fr, a.lamothe@ senat.fr, a.lemelledo@ senat.fr,
      info@ fpa.es , info@ gendarmerie.defense.gouv.fr ,
      info@ lp.gov.lb , info@ nic.gov.jo ,
      info@ zic.co.zw , infogrp@ president.gov.by ,
      information@ forces.gc.ca, InternetPost@ bundesregierung.de,
      iranemb@ salamiran.org , jis@ jis.gov.jm ,
      kanceliarija@ lrvk.lt , katalogen@ sunet.se,
      lakossag@ meh.hu , listy@ prezydent.pl ,
      m_opm@ opm.go.kr , mail@ primeminister.gr ,

      mofa@ starcom.co.ug , natodoc@ hq.nato.int ,
      odin@ ft.dep.telemax.no ,
      oumarou@ camnet.cm , pastrana@ presidencia.gov.co ,
      pm@ pm.gc.ca , pmo@ candw.ag ,
      pmoffice@ candw.lc , pmoffice@ cwdom.dm ,
      pmosb@ pmo.nic.in , postmaster@ lider.azerbaijan.su ,
      postmaster@ minjash.tirana.al , postmaster@ ribbon.kiev.ua ,
      postur@ for.stjr.is ,
      ppo@ seychelles.net , pr@ planalto.gov.br ,
      prensa@ fpa.es, presec@ presec.tirana.al ,
      president.obasanjo@ nigeriagov.org, president@ hrad.cz ,
      president@ president.am ,
      presidente@ presidencia.gub.uy , presidentti@ tpk.vn.fi ,
      presoftt@ carib-link.net , prime.minister@ ministers.govt.nz ,
      primeminister@ pak.gov.pk , qh@ vasc.com.vn ,
      regeringen@ regeringen.se , registrator@ foreign.ministry.se,
      sajtoiroda@ meh.hu ,
      sekretar@ vpk.ee , sorhaindoch@ cwdom.dm ,

      spyd@ presidencia.gov.ar , state@ zamnet.zm ,
      statepas@ intnet.mu , stm@ stm.dk ,
      szerk@ ekormanyzat.hu, tomaz.lovrencic@ vlada.sigov.mail.si ,
      uzinfo@ uzinfo.gov.uz , valitsus@ rk.ee ,
      vklima@ spoe.or.at , Vojislav.Kostunica@ gov.yu ,
      webmast@ mmrree.gov.ec , webmaster@ adm.ministry.se,
      webmaster@ admin.ch , webmaster@ aras.irlgov.ie ,
      webmaster@ cwd.go.kr, webmaster@ minjoo.or.kr ,
      webmaster@ mofa.gov.vn, webmaster@ presi.pmis.gov.mn ,
      webmaster@ presidencia.cl, webmaster@ presidency.gov.eg ,
      webmaster@ primeminister.ministry.se,
      webmaster@ taoiseach.irlgov.ie, viktor.orban@ meh.hu,
      webmestre@ premier-ministre.gouv.fr ,

      webmanager@ aph.gov.au , Tony.Abbott.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      D.Adams.MP@ aph.gov.au, A.Albanese.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      John.Anderson.MP@ aph.gov.au, Peter.Andren.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Neil.Andrew.MP@ aph.gov.au, Kevin.Andrews.MP@ aph.gov.au,

      Larry.Anthony.MP@ aph.gov.au, Fran.Bailey.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Bruce.Baird.MP@ aph.gov.au, Bob.Baldwin.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Phil.Barresi.MP@ aph.gov.au, Kerry.Bartlett.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Kim.Beazley.MP@ aph.gov.au, Arch.Bevis.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      B.Billson.MP@ aph.gov.au, Julie.Bishop.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Bronwyn.Bishop.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      lauriebreretonmp@ aph.gov.au, Mal.Brough.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Anna.Burke.MP@ aph.gov.au, Anthony.Byrne.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Ross.Cameron.MP@ aph.gov.au, Ian.Causley.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Bob.Charles.MP@ aph.gov.au, Steven.Ciobo.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      John.Cobb.MP@ aph.gov.au, Ann.Corcoran.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      David.Cox.MP@ aph.gov.au, S.Crean.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Michael.Danby.MP@ aph.gov.au, A.Downer.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Peter.Dutton.MP@ aph.gov.au, Graham.Edwards.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Annette.Ellis.MP@ aph.gov.au, K.Elson.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Craig.Emerson.MP@ aph.gov.au, Warren.Entsch.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Martyn.Evans.MP@ aph.gov.au, Pat.Farmer.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Laurie.Ferguson.MP@ aph.gov.au, M.Ferguson.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      J.Fitzgibbon.MP@ aph.gov.au, J.Forrest.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      C.Gallus.MP@ aph.gov.au, T.Gambaro.MP@ aph.gov.au,

      Joanna.Gash.MP@ aph.gov.au, Jennie.George.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      P.Georgiou.MP@ aph.gov.au, Steve.Gibbons.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Julia.Gillard.MP@ aph.gov.au, Sharon.Grierson.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Alan.Griffin.MP@ aph.gov.au, Barry.Haase.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Jill.Hall.MP@ aph.gov.au, Gary.Hardgrave.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Luke.Hartsuyker.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Michael.Hatton.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      David.Hawker.MP@ aph.gov.au, Kelly.Hoare.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      J.Hockey.MP@ aph.gov.au, Kay.Hull.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Greg.Hunt.MP@ aph.gov.au, Julia.Irwin.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Sharryn.Jackson.MP@ aph.gov.au, Harry.Jenkins.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Michael.Johnson.MP@ aph.gov.au, David.Jull.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Bob.Katter.MP@ aph.gov.au, De-Anne.Kelly.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Jackie.Kelly.MP@ aph.gov.au, D.Kemp.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Duncan.Kerr.MP@ aph.gov.au, Peter.King.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Catherine.King.MP@ aph.gov.au, M.Latham.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Carmen.Lawrence.MP@ aph.gov.au, Sussan.Ley.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Peter.Lindsay.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Kirsten.Livermore.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      J.Lloyd.MP@ aph.gov.au, Ian.Macfarlane.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Jenny.Macklin.MP@ aph.gov.au, Margaret.May.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Stewart.McArthur.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      R.McClelland.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Jann.McFarlane.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Peter.McGauran.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      L.McLeay.MP@ aph.gov.au, Bob.McMullan.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      D.Melham.MP@ aph.gov.au, F.Mossfield.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      J.Moylan.MP@ aph.gov.au, John.Murphy.MP@ aph.gov.au,

      G.Nairn.MP@ aph.gov.au, B.Nelson.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      P.Neville.MP@ aph.gov.au, Michelle.Obyrne.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Brendan.O'Connor.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Gavan.Oconnor.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Sophie.Panopoulos.MP@ aph.gov.au, Chris.Pearce.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Tanya.Plibersek.MP@ aph.gov.au, Rogerpricemp@ aph.gov.au,
      Geoffrey.Prosser.MP@ aph.gov.au, C.Pyne.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Harry.Quick.MP@ aph.gov.au, Don.Randall.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Bernie.Ripoll.MP@ aph.gov.au, Nicola.Roxon.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Kevin.Rudd.MP@ aph.gov.au, R.Sawford.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Alby.Schultz.MP@ aph.gov.au, Con.Sciacca.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Bruce.Scott.MP@ aph.gov.au, P.Secker@ aph.gov.au,
      Bob.Sercombe.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Sid.Sidebottom.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Peter.Slipper.MP@ aph.gov.au, Stephen.Smith.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Tony.Smith.MP@ aph.gov.au, Warren.Snowdon.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Alex.Somlyay.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Andrew.Southcott.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      S.Stone.MP@ aph.gov.au, Wayne.Swan.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Lindsay.Tanner.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Cameron.Thompson.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Kelvin.Thomson.MP@ aph.gov.au, Ken.Ticehurst.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      David.Tollner.MP@ aph.gov.au, W.Truss.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      W.Tuckey.MP@ aph.gov.au, Mark.Vaile.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Danna.Vale.MP@ aph.gov.au, Maria.Vamvakinou.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Barry.Wakelin.MP@ aph.gov.au, Mal.Washer.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Kim.Wilkie.MP@ aph.gov.au, daryl.williams.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Tony.Windsor.MP@ aph.gov.au, T.Worth.MP@ aph.gov.au,
      Christian.Zahra.MP@ aph.gov.au,

      10: It is extremely Important to CONTACT EU to let
      them know Your Opinions :

      Please address to : Dear EU or Dear Sir,
      Please COPY the following list and then PASTE in the
      BCC field in your Email.

      *** ATTENTION ****:
      a: It must have a comma between addresses.
      b: It is a suggestion to you to divide the following list into smaller
      lists contains for no more than 50 email addresses in your
      BCC field for each SEND. You may place any of your other
      email address in the TO field.
      c: Please REMOVE the space between "@" and the first
      character after that in every address if there is one
      before you send :

      2ndchance@ cec.eu.int, agri-library@ cec.eu.int,
      atlas@ cec.eu.int, biblio-access@ cec.eu.int,
      biblio-catalog@ cec.eu.int, biblio-diffus@ cec.eu.int,
      biblio-ill@ cec.eu.int, biblio-library@ cec.eu.int,
      biblio-library@ cec.eu.int, biblio-prets@ cec.eu.int,
      breda.tynan@ cec.eu.int, budget@ cec.eu.int,
      carnot@ cec.eu.int, civil-protection@ cec.eu.int,
      ctp-action-programme@ cec.eu.int, David.Byrne@ cec.eu.int,
      development@ cec.eu.int, dgregio@ inforegio.cec.eu.int,
      ec-biotechnology@ cec.eu.int , ecoindustry@ cec.eu.int,
      ecolabel@ cec.eu.int, EFEX@ cec.eu.int,
      elarg-info@ cec.eu.int, elarg-webmaster@ cec.eu.int,
      electricity@ cec.eu.int, emas@ cec.eu.int,
      empl-eures@ cec.eu.int, empl-info@ cec.eu.int,
      ener-ten@ cec.eu.int, entr-enlargement@ cec.eu.int,
      europawebmaster@ cec.eu.int , env-climate@ cec.eu.int,
      env-IPPC-info@ cec.eu.int, env-waste@ cec.eu.int,
      envinfo@ cec.eu.int, eqop@ cec.eu.int, europa-di@ cec.eu.int,
      europass@ cec.eu.int, EuropeAid-info@ cec.eu.int,
      EuropeAid-info@ cec.eu.int, eurostat-infodesk@ cec.eu.int,
      Feedback-scr@ cec.eu.int, fisheries-info@ cec.eu.int,
      gas@ cec.eu.int, growth@ cec.eu.int,

      helpdesk-online-opoce@ cec.eu.int,
      improving@ cec.eu.int, inco@ cec.eu.int,
      Info-Entreprises@ cec.eu.int, info-sales-opoce@ cec.eu.int,
      infocomp@ cec.eu.int, infocomp@ cec.eu.int,
      infso-ist2000@ cec.eu.int, INFSO-ISWEB@ cec.eu.int,
      ingyo@ cec.eu.int, innovation@ cec.eu.int, IST@ cec.eu.int,
      ist@ cec.eu.int, kabinett-fischler@ cec.eu.int, langmin@ cec.eu.int,
      life-environment@ cec.eu.int, life-tcy@ cec.eu.int,
      markt-A4@ cec.eu.int, markt-info@ cec.eu.int,
      olaf-courrier@ cec.eu.int, PACT@ cec.eu.int,
      press-web@ cec.eu.int , publications@ cec.eu.int,
      quality-of-life@ cec.eu.int, quality@ cec.eu.int,
      relex-feedback@ cec.eu.int, relex-webmaster@ cec.eu.int,
      research-sme@ cec.eu.int, research@ cec.eu.int,
      sanco-helpline@ cec.eu.int, save-agences@ cec.eu.int,
      save-pace@ cec.eu.int, sdt-webmaster@ cec.eu.int,
      sg-coneccs@ cec.eu.int , sg-governance@ cec.eu.int ,
      sg-info@ cec.eu.int , sg-acc-doc@ cec.eu.int,
      sg-eurorapp@ cec.eu.int, archis@ cec.eu.int,
      ec-biotechnology@ cec.eu.int, sg-eurobull@ cec.eu.int,
      SG-Code-de-bonne-conduite@ cec.eu.int,
      sg-bordereau@ cec.eu.int, sg-coneccs@ cec.eu.int,
      sg-plaintes@ cec.eu.int, sg-infractions@ cec.eu.int,

      sg-prelex@ cec.eu.int, sg-registre@ cec.eu.int,
      Futurum@ cec.eu.int, synergy@ cec.eu.int,
      thermie@ cec.eu.int, tif@ cec.eu.int,
      vol@ cec.eu.int, idea@ opoce.cec.eu.int,
      trade-A3@ cec.eu.int , cabinet-barnier@ cec.eu.int
      pm@ pm.gc.ca , qh@ vasc.com.vn ,
      webmaster@ mofa.gov.vn,
      webmestre@ premier-ministre.gouv.fr ,
      mail@ primeminister.gr , admin@ primeminister.gr ,
      sajtoiroda@ meh.hu , szerk@ ekormanyzat.hu,
      lakossag@ meh.hu , postur@ for.stjr.is ,
      forsvarsnett@ fo.mil.no ,
      visits@ hq.nato.int, Academics@ hq.nato.int,
      natodoc@ hq.nato.int, natodoc@ hq.nato.int ,
      cabinet@ mod.mil.be , information@ forces.gc.ca ,
      fmn@ fmn.dk , webmestre@ premier-ministre.gouv.fr ,
      dsn-brc@ sga.defense.gouv.fr ,
      info@ gendarmerie.defense.gouv.fr ,
      contact@ terre.defense.gouv.fr ,
      dcirle@ comle.terre.defense.gouv.fr ,
      bic@ dpmat.terre.defense.gouv.fr ,
      honvedelem@ armedia.hu , spi.ufficiostampa@ difesa.it ,

      defensie.voorlichting@ co.dnet.mindef.nl,
      opplys@ norge.no, secretaria.geral@ sg.mdn.gov.pt,
      geral.dgprm@ dgprm.mdn.gov.pt,
      dgaed@ dgaed.mdn.gov.pt, infodefensa@ mde.es,
      minisdef@ ext.mde.es, public@ ministers.mod.uk ,
      haal@ mod.gsi.gov.uk, haal@ gtnet.gov.uk,
      webmaster@ dgics.mod.uk, natodoc@ hq.nato.int ,
      cab.ae@ diplobel.org, enqserv@ dfait-maeci.gc.ca,
      bcm@ dfait-maeci.gc.ca, voyage@ dfait-maeci.gc.ca ,
      um@ um.dk , opplys@ norge.no ,

      @@@
      PLEASE SEND YOUR LETTER THRU THE WEB EMAIL :
      http://www.eurunion.org/help/feedback.htm