Looking for magnets from various places

  • origamiwishes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2005
      Hi!

      I am looking for magnets from all 50 states and various countries.
      Also, I had done a lot of traveling long before I started collecting
      magnets, so I want to fill some "holes" in my collection. In
      particular, I am looking for magents from the following places:

      Seattle, WA
      Vancouver, BC
      Seaside Heights, OR
      London/England
      Philadelphia
      Hershey/Amish Country
      Hawaii
      Mystic, CT
      Cayman Islands
      Jamaica
      Cozumel
      Alaska
      St. Thomas
      San Juan
      St. Maarten
      Jamiaca
      Boston
      Chicago
      Washington, DC

      One from each place would be sufficient. In return, I can send
      magnets to you from New York City, where I live. Please e-mail me at
      origamiwishes@... if you are interested.

      Thanks!
      Kathy