RE: Trade fridgemagnets

  • Adnan . . .
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Dear Fiona,

      How are you, I am still waiting for your replay to my email. I am currently
      looking for magnets from neighbor�s country.

      In return I can send you magnets from UAE on it. I have also magnets
      available with me with Dubai inscribed on it.

      Thanks!!!

      Adnan
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      To visit your group on the web, go to: