RE: [magicu-l] Question about Group By and Union in Magic Online Form ?

  • Steve Greenfield
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      Felix

      Not sure how you would UNION within Magic, easiest way is to create a VIEW
      in SQL and then use the View as your main table.

      Regards

      Steve Greenfield
      DataFormation Limited UK

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
        I agree, create a view. The (only?) other way would be to write all of your
        records to a temporary local file with Link Writes.

        Pete

        > Not sure how you would UNION within Magic, easiest way is to create a VIEW
        > in SQL and then use the View as your main table.
        >

        > Regards
        >
        > Steve Greenfield
        > DataFormation Limited UK

      • Felix Purnomo
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
          Thank for your suggestion, I will use View in SQL for that purpose.
          Hope new release of Magic will be added with those two important function I
          think.
          Group by & Union in Online Form
          Regards
          Felix