RE: [magicu-l] updating an OLE object in Magic 9.4 SP4

  • Rob Schapendonk
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi, Ian

      What if you break the inheritance by clicking the "Break Inheritance button" that appears to the left from the "Type library"? And then re-selcting the Type Library from the new version.

      Rob

      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 6, 2005
        They have a free demo license, and were very available for questions,
        problem solving, etc. Quite a bit less expensive than the other HL7 engines
        we looked at.