Re: Magic & Smartphones

  • Percy William Allen
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1 12:22 AM
      Thanks all for your answers,
      I'll take a look to iBolt but i think is better to do it with J2me
      (for the moment).

      I've seen an old message about Appforge toolkit, what do you think
      about?

      thanks
      Percy

      --- In magicu-l@yahoogroups.com, "Percy William Allen"
      <percywallen@y...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > we are developing a browser client application (Magic 9.4 sp4d).
      > The client would like to access the application with a smartphone
      > (put orders, see statistics and so on) , do you think is possible?
      > If not what can we do to access sql server via handhelds or
      > smartphones?
      >
      > TIA
      >
      > Percy W.A.
    • Lee Sutton
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1 5:42 AM
        Percy,

        iBOLT will allow you to create services that can be accessed from the mobile, but not run directly on it with the exception of HTML_Merge.

        ________________________________

        <percywallen@y...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        > we are developing a browser client application (Magic 9.4 sp4d).
        > The client would like to access the application with a smartphone
        > (put orders, see statistics and so on) , do you think is possible?
        > If not what can we do to access sql server via handhelds or
        > smartphones?
        >
        > TIA
        >
        > Percy W.A.

        Yahoo! Groups Links