Timing problems ?? 9.4SP4c

  • Ewoud Broekhuizen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hi all, I wanted to ask you all if you also have problems like: Magic
      sometimes crashes, but I can not always reproduce it.I stumbled on a few
      problems now, one of them was an SQL gateway problem and the other one
      now is that in on Windows 2000 it works fine and on Windows XP it does
      not, most of the time. The SQL gateway problem appeared sometimes when a
      direct SQL statement or a Where Clauses was used. Strangely enough, when
      moving the statement from the Where Clause to the expression, it worked.
      When it went wrong, it always resulted in a hard crash out of Magic. I
      have to say that MSE was very quick with a fix. We are now running a DB2
      9.4SP4d gateway (25-Jan-2005). I was told it was a general SQL gateway
      problem.The other problem I am experiencing at the moment has to do with
      the Multi Mark where an event is not executed on a Windows XP machine,
      but it works fine on Windows 2000.I enhanced performance of the whole
      task and now it works fine without touching any of the Multi Mark
      code.Is anyone else experiencing these problems? Cheers,EB