Re: Bar graphic

  • jdegrote123
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004
      Frank,

      Did you check the placement?
      Go to your rectangle. Look at the navigation properties.
      Zoom in on placement. Set them all to zero.
      Now you can set the width by expression.

      (Still waiting for the Gif codes...)

      Regards,
      John

      --- In magicu-l@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Van Herreweghe"
      <Frank.Van.Herreweghe@t...> wrote:
      > Robert,
      >
      > I didn't mentioned i was using v9.4.
      >
      > Robert, i tried that method before i posted. But when you place the
      > rectangles (i have two above each other on a row) in the previously
      called
      > "repeat area", then these rectangles aren't repeated. So you have
      to LINK
      > then to the table (column) ... at that moment the width is set to
      > 0-expression :-(
      >
      > Or are you doing it in a different way ?
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Frank Van Herreweghe
      > Frank.van.herreweghe@t...

    • Frank Van Herreweghe
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004
        John,

        i hire you as memory replacement pack :-)

        Had that problem before, the moment i read the 'placement' i knew you were
        correct. Thx.

        Regards

        Frank Van Herreweghe
        Frank.van.herreweghe@...

        Go to your rectangle. Look at the navigation properties.
        Zoom in on placement. Set them all to zero.
        Now you can set the width by expression.

        (Still waiting for the Gif codes...)

        Regards,
        John

        --- In magicu-l@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Van Herreweghe"
        <Frank.Van.Herreweghe@t...> wrote:
        > Robert,
        >
        > I didn't mentioned i was using v9.4.
        >
        > Robert, i tried that method before i posted. But when you place the
        > rectangles (i have two above each other on a row) in the previously
        called
        > "repeat area", then these rectangles aren't repeated. So you have
        to LINK
        > then to the table (column) ... at that moment the width is set to
        > 0-expression :-(
        >
        > Or are you doing it in a different way ?
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Frank Van Herreweghe
        > Frank.van.herreweghe@t...

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Frank Van Herreweghe
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004
          Hello all,

          Archive File Sets
          31 Oct 2004 - Frank releases update, 3 files, bringing the messages current
          to End October 2004
          Download and overwrite your archive set with these:

          mga000085000.chm (880 KB)
          mga000080000.chm (6.74 MB)
          mga.chm (19 kb)

          http://www.magicusergroup.com/archive/

          Regards

          Frank Van Herreweghe
          Frank.van.herreweghe@...
        • R. van Rossum
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 4, 2004
            Version 9.3 - Works OK.
            Use the toolbox to link to table.

            Two in a row is no problem. First one in collumn than second one.
            Get rid of the column separator and move second bar under first. It worked
            well with mine ctl (9.3SP5e)

            Regards,

            Robert van Rossum

            > Robert, i tried that method before i posted. But when you
            > place the rectangles (i have two above each other on a row)
            > in the previously called "repeat area", then these rectangles
            > aren't repeated. So you have to LINK then to the table (column)
            > ... at that moment the width is set to 0-expression :-(
            >
            > Or are you doing it in a different way ?
            >
            > Regards
            >
            > Frank Van Herreweghe
            > Frank.van.herreweghe@...

            ------- End of Original Message -------

            Deze mail werd verstuurd met Webmail van RaketNet
            Meer informatie? http://www.raketnet.nl