Re: How do I invoke the context menu from code?

  • azrielarad
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hi Keith,
      Wow!
      that is great and is exactly what i was thinking of asking next.
      I sure will try that and If it works it will be perfect.
      thanks.
      Azriel.

      --- In magicu-l@yahoogroups.com, Keith B. Canniff <kcanniff@m...>
      wrote:
      > I'm assuming that the CTL you're using was a DOS application where
      you didn't use pull down menus, and you didn't attach context menus
      to each program....

      > If so, running a Windows application entirely from context menus
      will not be "user friendly" like it was in DOS. They simply don't
      really work the same. However, you can go into the Magic export and
      basically change the highest level "context" menus from a TYP=8 to a
      TYP=4 which will convert them all from Context to Pulldown menus

      > See sample below. Two menus, one pulldown, one context. Each
      contains a top level menu and program, and the menu entry has a
      submenu entry. Only the highest level menu entries are different
      (just the TYP token)