RE: could not load the data

  • helio@magicsoftware.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
      Frederico,

      This is wrong info. I myself have installed a browser client application
      using MGrqcgi9?.dll, using an Apache Web Server.

      Helio

      >Message: 8
      > Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:59:51 -0300
      > From: "FREDERICO" <fred@...>
      > Subject: RE: could not load the data
      >
      > As i know, browser client can be implemented only with:
      >
      > * MS IE 5.5 Internet Browser
      > * MS IIS or PWS WebServers
      >
      > The requester must be mgrqispi9?.dll ...
      >
      > So, i think that with Linux/CGI Requester they really don't will work ...
      >
      > ###########################
      > MANOEL FREDERICO da C SILVA
      > REPULLO & ASSOC LTD
      > MAGIC Distributor
      > São Paulo (SP) - Brazil
      > F: +55 011 50837828
      > HP: www.repullo.com.br <http://www.repullo.com.br>
      > www.magic-sw.com.br <http://www.magic-sw.com.br>
      > ###########################

      Helio Diamant
      Product Marketing Manager
      Magic Software Enterprises Ltd.
      Phone +972 (3) 5389318
      Fax +972 (3) 5389333
      Mobile +972 (55) 335350
      email helio@...
      www http://www.magicsoftware.com
    • Ian Whybrow
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
        I too have had it working with APACHE. It would be a good idea to get it
        working with Mozilla though as it (Netscape 7 is an incarnation of
        Mozilla 1) seems to be getting good press and traction in the market place.

        Ian Whybrow
        Logistics Technologies

        helio@... wrote:

        >Frederico,
        >
        >This is wrong info. I myself have installed a browser client application
        >using MGrqcgi9?.dll, using an Apache Web Server.
        >
        >Helio
        >

        >>Message: 8
        >> Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:59:51 -0300
        >> From: "FREDERICO" <fred@...>
        >>Subject: RE: could not load the data
        >>
        >>As i know, browser client can be implemented only with:
        >>
        >>* MS IE 5.5 Internet Browser
        >>* MS IIS or PWS WebServers
        >>
        >>The requester must be mgrqispi9?.dll ...
        >>
        >>So, i think that with Linux/CGI Requester they really don't will work ...
        >>
        >>###########################
        >>MANOEL FREDERICO da C SILVA
        >>REPULLO & ASSOC LTD
        >>MAGIC Distributor
        >>São Paulo (SP) - Brazil
        >>F: +55 011 50837828
        >>HP: www.repullo.com.br <http://www.repullo.com.br>
        >> www.magic-sw.com.br <http://www.magic-sw.com.br>
        >>###########################

        >Helio Diamant
        >Product Marketing Manager
        >Magic Software Enterprises Ltd.
        >Phone +972 (3) 5389318
        >Fax +972 (3) 5389333
        >Mobile +972 (55) 335350
        >email helio@...
        >www http://www.magicsoftware.com

      • aixlurker
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
          i am using IE6. has anyone able to work with it? or this setup will
          work only with netscape?

          thanks,

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/